My wife and I were in town to vist our son who attends the University. We picked the Econo lodge mainly because of the lower cost and because it was close to our son. When we walked inside we noticed that the place was a little dated. When we got in our room it looked ok, but when we pulled back the covers on the bed we found several blond hairs on the sheets. We asked for another room which was a little better. We still made a trip to Walmart and bought our own sheets.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Super 8 Williamsville / Buffalo Airport hotel is located off Interstate 90, near Buffalo / Niagara International Airport and downtown Buffalo.Wake up to free 8-item SuperStart breakfast bonanza every morning before you head out for the day. Take advantage of time-saving conveniences like free 24-hour airport shuttle service, free Wi-Fi, on-site gym, large-vehicle parking, Park Before You Fly packages and a business center. All rooms were recently updated with new carpeting, and we have pet-friendly and non-smoking hotel rooms available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Super 8 Williamsville/Buffalo Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Williamsville/Buffalo Airport Hotel Williamsville
- Econo Lodge Williamsville
- Williamsville Econo Lodge
- Econolodge Hotel Williamsville