We stayed at this hotel for a night before flying out of the Buffalo airport. We chose it because it was a good price ($79 plus tax) and included parking for the week and shuttles to and from the airport.
The shuttles were efficient and parking seemed safe but the hotel was very run down! The carpet and wallpaper in the hallways was old and dingy (not to mention mismatched and ugly), the rooms were small, very basic but seemed clean. The bathroom wasn't too bad. The rooms did have a microwave and little fridge. The bedspreads were an old style green and gold pattern with blue sheets on the bed.
We would definately pay a little more next time for a little nicer way to start off our vacation, it felt very budget!
We won't return or recommend this hotel to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Super 8 Williamsville / Buffalo Airport hotel is located off Interstate 90, near Buffalo / Niagara International Airport and downtown Buffalo.Wake up to free 8-item SuperStart breakfast bonanza every morning before you head out for the day. Take advantage of time-saving conveniences like free 24-hour airport shuttle service, free Wi-Fi, on-site gym, large-vehicle parking, Park Before You Fly packages and a business center. All rooms were recently updated with new carpeting, and we have pet-friendly and non-smoking hotel rooms available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 Williamsville/Buffalo Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Williamsville/Buffalo Airport Hotel Williamsville
- Econo Lodge Williamsville
- Williamsville Econo Lodge
- Econolodge Hotel Williamsville