“The hotel was dirty and decore very dated. The carpets...”

Super 8 Williamsville/Buffalo Airport
Ranked #9 of 13 Hotels in Williamsville
Reviewed March 19, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed March 18, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
super8williamsvillen, Webmaster at Super 8 Williamsville/Buffalo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2013

Reviewed March 14, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Rob R

Reviewed March 11, 2013

My husband booked this hotel, through Expedia.ca. We were just staying for the night to catch a flight the next day. It was advertised in Expedia.ca that they offered a free shuttle, there was indeed a shuttle, but we were charged extra, $40, had we known that the shuttle was extra, then we could have booked at a better hotel that included parking and shuttle. Situated close to the motel is a night club, and that club was packed that Friday night, a lot of the parking spaces were taken, even the motel parking was full. Across our rooms, were noisy guests, who were partying themselves, till the wee hours of the morning. It's an old motel, the rooms are dated, the fridge smelled like mold and musty. The heater was really hot, if you turned it low, it would be too cold. The shuttle driver, Joseph I guess was his name, was a nice guy. Continental breakfast was adequate and basic. There were no towels in the bathroom, not a single one, and we still had to ask, we asked for 4, and 2 were brought up. If you're alone or a couple, just wanting to stay for the night and not too picky, this motel will do. For the price, it was good, but the extra cost of the shuttle, made it more expensive. Won't be back.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank jovet

Dear Guest,

You had chosen to stay with us during your last visit to Williamsville.

Thank you so much for the same.

We definitely appreciate your review and observations.

In fact, it’s one of the only ways Super8 can improve.

We have taken appropriate steps on each and every point of your observations to improve upon and ensuring a nice stay for all our guests.

We would like to invite you once again to choose is when you visit our area and experience the difference.

Hotel Manager.

Reviewed March 7, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here in February 2013 to utilize the park-stay-fly package offered by this hotel. Although the room itself was pretty average for a economy hotel, it was clean and perfectly adequate for me. However, I was very impressed with the service I got from hotel staff and the value received.

The hotel manager kindly arranged an even earlier shuttle than they would normally offer, just to accommodate my concerns about getting to the airport early in the morning and checked in. The airport shuttle was there on time and as promised both the morning I left for the airport, and the night I returned from the airport. The night manager was great too, offering to open up the breakfast room 30 minutes early so that I could get in a quick meal before my flight. I didn't even have to ask, they just offered. This hotel gets my absolute top marks for service!

The hotel rate included 2 weeks of on-site parking in the hotel's own parking lot (not in some distant unsupervised lot as some hotels sell). I got to keep my car keys with me, and my vehicle was in exactly the same condition and spot that I left it in before flying out. No concerns there!

Just as a slight word of caution to tardy travelers - watch the time before your flight. This hotel is not located immediately next door to the airport, it is several miles away. Make sure you allow for adequate shuttle travel time of about 15-20 minutes (more in bad weather or heavy traffic). If you don't, you may find yourself out of luck if you're one of those travelers who is used to checking in at the airport only a few minutes before they close the gates.

The cost of this hotel is great value if you are planning to park at Buffalo Airport as I did. The service at this hotel was far above what I would have expected from an economy hotel - their staff really went out of their way to make my stay great! I'd definitely stay here again the next time I fly out of Buffalo Airport!

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Price was pretty hefty for a dump like this. Should have turned around in the 'foyer' as it smelled like mold / mildew. Nothing welcoming - no pics, no plants to make it even look inviting. Very cold both physically and esthetically . . . took awhile for our room to heat up. There was a large square of wallpaper torn off the wall - who knows what was there. Drips of some liquid that had dried on the TV console . . . It was Dirty, dirty, dirty! Crud around the bathroom fixtures. Mold in between tiles ... 'Beard' shaving in the sink, not to mention 'hair' in the bathtub. Ugh! There's more but am getting nauseous as I write.. . We stayed here because it was recommended on Stay123.com. Thank God it was only for one night.. Thought it would be convenient to come into the Airport area the night before our flight so we'd be rested. the one other 'good' part besides location to Airport was the free Parking and Shuttle to Airport. (the driver was very knowledgeable about the area and gave us directions to various places - very nice man.) He deserves to work for a better hotel. Initially thought we would stay there again on our way back . .. but I would NEVER stay there again . . even if it were free./ or they paid me !

Room Tip: Go somewhere else !
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Visitor784

Dear Guest,

We at the Super8 Williamsville thank you for choosing us during your recent visit to our area.

We appreciate the review and we take it quite seriously for improvement.

We apologize for any inconvenience as it seems from the review and assure that
it would be never the same next time.

We have engaged a professional team to check all the points mentioned in the review and to ensure the rooms are in the finest condition before a new guest is checked in.

We are glad that you found the driver helpful and knowledgeable. We have conveyed your appreciation.

We request you to make a note of our efforts and request you to stay with us in future and have a new satisfactory experience.

Regards,
Hotel Manager.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Gerald T

Also consider these accommodations in or near Williamsville
Days Hotel Buffalo Airport
#12 of 22 in Cheektowaga
La Quinta Inn Buffalo Airport
La Quinta Inn Buffalo Airport
#6 of 13 in Williamsville

Been to Super 8 Williamsville/Buffalo Airport? Share your experiences!