All reviewsbuffalo airportroom was cleanpark flypool and hot tubfree breakfastroad noisehot breakfastironing boardwould stay againbusiness centercerealthruwaymicrowavetransit
Reviewed August 5, 2017

We were on the second floor, odd number room for multiple nights. We are seniors from a farm area and the traffic noise from a freeway just out the window gave a not restful stay. My wife is in her late 60's and sometimes her knees hurt her. There are no elevators in the hotel. We daily asked for a change of room to the lower floor and were told by multiple clerks that we would get a room if one became available.

The hot tub looked questionably clean, no pool chemical smells even first thing in the morning. A pool light was out of the pool on the edge of the pool area.
There were towels available.

The free breakfast was typical and expect for the coffee kept stocked.

The shuttle service was good. These last few things kept me from giving this one star.

Room Tip: even number rooms away from freeway. Doubles rather kings which are on that side. no elevator if you have mobility issues.
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 4, 2017 via mobile

We arrived late night. The room wasn't cleaned very well. You need to sometimes move the furniture to vacuum. Or maybe the vacuum needed to be emptied bc of poor suction?No toilet paper but the 1/4 roll hanging. The bathroom wasn't swept well. The microwave was blinking 4 seconds and completely filthy. Coffee pot not cleaned and both coffee cups DIRTY. Gross. One had sticky gunk the other a white film as if cream was used. The phone didn't work so I had to walk down to the front desk. The chair in the room looked like something from thrift shop. My walk to the front desk brought me by the pool and it looked like there must have been some issues in the hallway. Completely disappointed in this "Choice" hotel. My appreciation for the complimentary breakfast is only lessened by the fact that Cracker Barrel is across the road.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 2, 2017

Staff was helpful, manager, Mike, took care of a few of my issues right away.
Great location, great value & probably one of the best deals in the area.
I enjoyed the pool, hot tub, business center and my new room.(It had to be changed.)
Hotel needs a bit of cosmetic work, but the grounds and areas stayed clean.
The shuttle driver, Matt, was fantastic!

I enjoyed my stay and would stay again. Overall, it was a comfortable stay and I
highly recommend this hotel for families and couples 7 singles, like myself.

Thanks 4 making my stay as comfortable, as possible, Mike & staff!

Room Tip: Go with the suites!
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled solo
2  Thank sweetie h
Reviewed July 10, 2017

I think would be a great stay for park and fly from Buffalo as they had shuttle airport transportation. Pros had everything we needed clean and comfortable bed and pillows. I will go from most important to me free hi-speed wi-fi,microwave, fridge, coffeemaker, Iron, Ironing board ,hair dryer. They had an indoor pool and exercise area which we did not use but both looked nice.Newspaper in lobby. general expanded continental breakfast. It was reasonably priced --room and bathroom was clean and we felt we were in a safe area. Would easily leave my car for park and go. Cracker Barrel across the street and numerous other places to eat close by. Yes I would stay again if I was in this area.

Room Tip: I think all the rooms were quiet in this hotel-just off busy road others have said road noise but we did not have any noise.
  • Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank iluv2travl
Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

We booked this hotel on our trip from Maine to Michigan. We’d hoped for something inexpensive but not too cruddy. This hotel was on the border of being a bit too run down for us. The room was dated, but reasonably clean. The hallway had a moldy smell and the exterior has seen better days. The gym was a total disaster. They had 2 treadmills that were broken, a bike that was borderline working and a totally gym that was completely unusable. The weight machine’s wires were bent, snapped and destroyed. The breakfast was good in comparison to the rest of the property. This would normally be the type of hotel I would expect to pay like 50-70 dollars for, but the room we had was 120. I would strongly suggest the Sping Hill Suites across the road. Close to the same price and 5x as nice.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family