Econo Lodge
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Buffalo Airport Inn(Williamsville)
  • Pool
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 9, 2007

First off when I arrived it had snowed that day yet nobody had bothered to shovel the sidewalks. I almost fell twice trying to get from my car to the front door. Inside were three lazy workers doing nothing.... you think one of them could have grabbed a shovel and taken 5 minutes to clear some of the snow! The clerk who checked me in was pleasant, but the room was not very nice. I do not have real high standards when it comes to hotels, i.e. I am not a snob, but this
room was dirty even by my standards. The carpet was very dirty and stained; the bathroom ceiling was very gross and seemed to be leaking;
the tile in the tub was old and chipped; in the morning I found a dead
bug on top of the air conditioning unit. Overall just a very dingy place, The owners should have some pride and decency and put some money into cleaning the place up.

• Stayed: November 2007
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
5  Thank DayTripping77
Reviewed November 7, 2007

WOW! I was shocked that a Ramada could be this bad. This hotel should be bulldozed to the ground. It is so old and dirty, I never slept a wink. The bathroom was so tiny, I could barely stand in it and shut the door. The shower was dirty and the tile had been painted, yes, painted to hide the filthy grout, no doubt. It was so bad, that my friend an I did not shower before we left, but preferred to wait until we reached our next destination. I walked past the ice machine and could not believe my eyes. It was absolutely filthy and the chute that the ice comes down was rusty. Anyone would be a fool to use the ice. The continental breakfast was sad and the tables were all sticky and wet from the people before. The only positive was the front desk clerk. She was very pleasant and helpful. The Ramada hotel chain should be ashamed of this location and even more ashamed to charge people to stay there. Have some respect and either renovate or close it!!

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4  Thank harleyheart
Reviewed October 14, 2007

I had stayed at this hotel last year and it was terrible then, but had heard it had been renovated , so decided to try again.for the convienence of the closeness to the airport My flight was leaving at 3am. . Upon entering the lobby, it did look as though improvements had been made. Thats where it all stopped. . We walked down the hallway to the room and it reeked of body odor. Got to the room and the inital inspection was ok. Further inspection revealed the same problems as the last stay.Trash on the floor, mattress covers with hair all over them, the shower head was coming out of the wall. Just another bad experience at this Ramada. Never ever again. I had also booked a stay at the Niagara Falls Ny Ramada Rainbow Blvd. for the 6th of Oct, and recieved a call on the 4th that that Hotel had been CLOSED due to the renovations needed. What the heck is happening to the Ramada name. Avoid Avoid Avoid!!!!!

Stayed: October 2007
5  Thank Kristen P
Reviewed October 12, 2007

myself and two others stayed at the ramada buffalo limited airport for two nights following a concert. i booked at this hotel because it's a ramada and we've always had pleasant stays at other locations before. i wish i had checked trip advisor before i booked..

the hotel had no security, it was run down, loud, hot, dirty, and the service was poor. the carpet in our room was lifting up and we tripped over it several times. it was also damp and stained, and i even stepped in a wad of gum next to the bed.

we went for breakfast the one morning, and was disappointed. the room was hot, overcrowded, and there was a few pieces of bread and bagels left. there was an employee standing in the prep room just watching people help themselves to coffee, etc, but never once replenished the shortage of food.

do not stay at this ramada. i'm going to email the company and hope they take some sort of responsibility for our poor stay.

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled with friends
5  Thank skfamiliar
Reviewed September 13, 2007

Horrible customer service.

I booked 5 rooms 3 weeks in advanced, canceled them the next day and they still billed me for the 5 rooms and we didn't even stay there. They even gave me a cancelation number.

The staff are very rude, the manager does not return calls.

STAY AWAY...FAR AWAY.

Worst hotel I have ever delt with..tell everyone you know.

Now Ramada Head office is investigating and my credit card company is also investigating.

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled with family