Motel 6 Buffalo Airport
$129
Travelocity
$99
Agoda.com
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 11, 2011

The check in was smooth, I was placed on the 3rd floor ,which is fine. They seem very concerned with security (Requiring room key to call elevator, cameras everywhere). Upon checking into the room, I had to use the toilet and it was slow to go down to the point where it almost overflowed. Since we were leaving in a couple of hours, I figured I'd report it then. When I left (630ish on a Saturday) I smelled marijuana and reported that with the toilet issue. The front desk agent (same one who checked me in) seemed to take offense I didn't report it immediately as the maintenance man had already gone home for the evening. What would they do if someone came in at 10 PM and discovered this issue? IN any event I agreed to plunge the toilet upon my return (hey I look enough like Mario). As to the pot, he only seemed concerned because it was a non-smoking floor...I only reported it because I'd rather not have to deal with the police (who actually DID show up for an unrelated matter).

Overall: It's a cheap place to stay, if you don't mind dealing with that kind of crowd.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 6, 2011

I was there in August. Carlos abd Jd had checked me into room 321. He was very pleasent and answered all my questions. The check in process was fast just had to show my id and swipe my card and i wad on my way to the room. The 3rd floor of the motel was very clean you can tell the housekeepers took pride in the jobs. The headhouse keeper even brought me towels within 5-10 mins after calling down the next morning and asking for more. I just have one complant about the other staff members at the desk. I had called down to the desk and a guy named ray answered he used slang and couldnt understand what he said. I just agreed and hung up. I called down there again about 6:30pm another guy answered he didnt even know how to get directions to and from a place and was very very ignorent laughing when he picked up the phone. Last but not least it was time for me to check out. I came down for a cup of coffee the lady behind the desk Jennie was rolling her eyes as i gave her my key and prior to that was throwing a fit to another lady on the other computer of how fast the coffee runs out. I would stay here again but i do hope to god that they get rid of the 3 ignorent people at the desk.

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed September 6, 2011

We spent one night there. Upon our departure we left our ipod in the room, returned after less than 15 minutes and it was no where to be found. We searched the entire room but the beds had already been stripped. The housekeeper did not speak English and was of no help. This one-night experience was awful and we vow never to return.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 5, 2011

We used this hotel before w/no problem but when we came up at the end of July for a four night stay it was a nightmare. First night we came back late so we didnt bother to turn the lights on, in the morning we realized we were sleeping on filthy sheets, there was dried blood on the AC unit and dried blood on the bathroom wall all of which I took pictures of and showed the workers at the front desk, they refunded me and assured me it would be cleaned ASAP, 630pm when we came back only 1 of 2 beds were made and the blood was still there and the filthy sheets, i demanded the manager who simply said it would be cleaned, I took him and housekeeping lady to the room to show them and they didnt even seem surprised. when we came back it was cleaned but the rest of the stay we never recieved clean towels and i was told that housekeeping doesnt give you the towels, that I needed to come down and get them myself. Horrible front desk/staff service and we will definately pay extra to stay at a blood stain free hotel next time! Only Staff member that was apologetic and very polite was a young man named JD, very pleasant employee.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 13, 2011

This is by far the worst motel I have ever encountered!! I booked for a non-smoking room, but was given one with a really really strong smoke odour. To my further dismay, my room was uncleaned with McDonald's in the garbage bins from the previous guests. The bed sheets, towels, and shower curtains had patches of brown stains on them - very gross!!!
I have lived the highs and lows, from hostels to motels to 5 star hotels, but at least hostels provide you with a decent room (and cheaper also!). I definitely do not recommend this Motel 6 to anyone unless you have hit rock-bottom - it is definitely worth spending an extra $50 to stay at a Holiday Inn or Marriott. I would rather sleep in my car than to sleep in this dump, and I feel sorry for anyone that has experience the horror of this nightmarish motel.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple