“Great Beer, Good Food, Nice People” 4 of 5 bubbles

Glen Park Tavern
Ranked #10 of 154 Restaurants in Williamsville
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Palm Coast, Florida
“Great Beer, Good Food, Nice People”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2012

I stopped by after a family event. I was staying in the Hampton Inn nearby. This is an exceptionally congenial local bar. The beer selection was better than average (although frosted/chilled glasses would have been a nice add) and the buffalo chicken fingers were tasty. I most liked the bartender Nikki and the crowd there. Nice people, all, and made for a very congenial hour. I recommend a visit.

• Visited July 2012

Hamilton, Canada
“Mediocre Food for the price.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2012

After reading all the stellar reviews, we decided to visit this restaurant. We were disappointed. We had calamari ($9.99) that was tasteless, my husband's Alfredo tasted like it was from a jar (which is unfortunate for a price of $16.99 for a 1/2 serving). I had a Mexican salad. It was pretty good, but not anything special.

Rochester, New York
“Can't wait to return!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2012

I have lived less than five minutes away from this place for twenty years and wish I would have tried it sooner! We were a party of four on a Friday night and seated quickly - we had a nice booth and the atmosphere was great, not too loud either! I was able to have a free beer (maybe 8-12oz?) just for telling the waitress when the place was built! 1887! Started off with a few appetizers, I had the half order of steamed clams which were DELICIOUS! and my friends had the potato pancakes which they also enjoyed. I also tried a cup of the soup of the day - seafood gumbo, very good. For dinner we had too mini fish frys which came with quite a few small sides. My mom had a burger which looked delicious, although it was a pretty thick patty. I had the asiago crusted white fish with carrots and a baked potato. It was great. I am definitely looking forward to going back and trying some other items on the menu, especially the sandwiches and salads for lunch.

Had a great waitress named Marcy and the bussers who cleared the table occasionally were very polite. :)

• Visited June 2012
Buffalo, NY
“Our favorite family restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2012

LOVE this place. The food is ALL fresh (not those frozen things that the chain restaurants serve). The menu is pretty large. The french fries are fresh cut and YUMMY! The staff is friendly...the owner is a Veteran and always on the premises. They often have live entertainment (Irish bands, etc.) on Friday evenings and Sunday afternoons. Our kids (which are in their 20's) also pick this place as their favorite. Oh, I forgot to mention the ambiance....nice old historic building...."homey".

• Visited April 2012
Los Angeles CA
“Good food in a historic place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2012

The Glen Park Tavern is loaded with history. 1887 is a long time ago... The food here is the secret. I had fresh cut roast beef on a "Wett" roll. What a treat. Very tasty veggies as well. The vibe inside is like a "Cheers", the bartender seemed to know most of the patrons. It is always great to try someplace that isn't a chain and it turns out well. I'll get back there....

• Visited May 2012