“Side trip”

Ranked #17 of 160 Restaurants in Williamsville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Situated in a historic house overlooking the falls of Ellicott Creek, the Creekview has been a village favorite for years. The Creekview features an American regional menu and full bar with a patio open year round.
Sunrise, Florida
“Side trip”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

My wife and I were staying in Ontario, and decided to spend our last day of vacation in Buffalo. We checked in to a Marriott, and returned our rental car. At check in my wife asked about restaurants in the area. The hotel said they would provide shuttle service to any place on a list they provided. We choice Creekview from reviews we saw on her Ipad. What a delight. Obviously a popular neighborhood haunt. The place had great food, friendly service, good ambiance, and friendly patrons. I would go back again if I were in the area. Table overlooking the creek is a must. They also have a live band. Very romantic.

• Visited August 2013

Amherst, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice View, Romantic”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Its always fun to have a nice dinner with my wife, and this place was perfect. We sat next to the window with perfect view of the creek (request whenever possible). The service was friendly and was very accommodating with any substitution we needed (no bread, extra veggies sort of thing). With kind of a tight seating arrangement, I would leave the kids at home, and enjoy dinner as a couple.

• Visited August 2013
Buffalo, New York
“An Undeserved Reputation”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

The Creekview has a loyal following among the locals, so much so that both times I ate there, I was both surprised and disappointed. The menu is quite limited, the dining room is so crowded that servers are forced to serve from the wrong side and the sandwiches are nothing special. Further, the staff holds the choice tables for the regular patrons even if they don't ever arrive.

There are several restaurants within a block that have better, less expensive food and a nicer dining room.

I won't be going back.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank MikeE73
Cary, North Carolina
“Good food , excellent service”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Went for lunch, returned for supper. Yes, it was that good.
Specials of the day menu were all good selections and tasty.
Fish fry is available for lunch and dinner,vegan slections are alos good. A little crowded , but service was excellent.

Visited July 2013
Akron, New York
“Good food, great view, romatic setting”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Food was good, prices average, ask for seating with view of the creek. Setting was very romantic. View was fabulous. Perfect for a romantic night out with your significant other.

• Visited June 2013