“Nice little Resturante”

Creekview Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Creekview Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 161 Restaurants in Williamsville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Situated in a historic house overlooking the falls of Ellicott Creek, the Creekview has been a village favorite for years. The Creekview features an American regional menu and full bar with a patio open year round.
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Went here with a big group to have a late lunch and everyone enjoyed their meal. Portions were very large and it was a great value. I had the penne pasta with sausage and got 2 full links a large bowl of penne. Fresh bread on the table was amazing. I will definetly go back here soon.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

Food is excellent; a bit crowded but overall atmosphere cozy. Bar a lot of fun. Great location in the center of the village; Beautiful view of creek

Reviewed May 30, 2013

I've been here several times during the last 5 years and I always had a good meal. It's very popular on hot evenings in the summer due to the great location next to a creek. The porch area is best when the weather is warm. This is a decent place to go with a small group of friends, but I don't recommend it for a quiet romantic dinner. One night we actually walked out 5-10 minutes after being seated because our server never returned, and the noise and jostling from other people was just too unpleasant. I think they tried to cram in too many extra tables to accommodate the crowd. If the parking lot is full, and people are milling around outside (because they're waiting for a table), I would just drive on by.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Very nice scenery. We sat next to the creek. We went their on a tues around 2 pm. It wasn't crowded but I cant imagine how packed it would be on the weekend. Very good service and food. I ordered the Turkey club with sweet potato fries. The fries were excellent!! The Turkey club was very good. Hubby ordered the soup and sandwich. A type of assorted. He liked his. I would definitely go here again. I was eyeing the ravioli but it was too heavy for me that day. Just make sure to go on an off day and off time.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

Love the menu, the ambiance sitting next to the creek and the service and food is always very good. I have been here several times and never had a bad meal.