“Outstanding Service”

Creekview Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Creekview Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 156 Restaurants in Williamsville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Situated in a historic house overlooking the falls of Ellicott Creek, the Creekview has been a village favorite for years. The Creekview features an American regional menu and full bar with a patio open year round.
Buffalo
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Outstanding Service”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

As a person who understands service and hospitality, I have to say they get it. Our server was attentive at all times, and the wait staff worked together like a well oiled machine. Food was amazing and temperatures were great.My wife and I had a great time and appreciated everything they did.

• Visited January 2013

CA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Food excellent; tight quarters”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Went last Saturday and absolutely enjoyed one of the regular menu items which was ravioli basil with a walnut pesto cream sauce along with an addition of their Italian sausage and their version of a pasta bolgonese, which my dining partner thoroughly enjoyed. We started with the soup of the day which was a creamy chicken dijonaise offering. For those of you who like mushrooms, it was loaded with small slivers. I am not a mushroom tolerator but the soup with its tender chicken chunks was so silky and smooth that I did my normal practice and ate all around the mushrooms.
I cannot crow enough about the ravioli. It was filled with cheese, the pasta was cooked to my liking, not slippery but not too chewy. The pesto sauce was the most glorious with hint of finely chopped walnuts and lots of garlic. A sprinkling of assagio cheese completed the dish. My palate certainly wanted to finish this in one sitting but I used restraint and took the rest with me which with a bit of reheating, did not disappoint the next day. You will be sitting quite close to your fellow diners if you are seated creekside. My dining partner had one glass of the house cabernet which was $10.00. I am not a wine drinker so I don't know if that is a going rate or not. If you want something beside the house wine, you have to purchase by the bottle which can range from $25 and up. For me the food is a good value, particularly since the menu is varied and imaginative. I will definitely put this on my "must return" list when I am in town again.

• Visited January 2013
North Palm Beach, Florida
“Great place.”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Creekview is the go to place in our area. We can go there as a couple or as a family. There is a covered patio for scenic views of the creek or indoor dining also. Friendly atmosphere and good food. We can always count on Creekview.

• Visited September 2012
Williamsville, New York
“A great restaurant in the heart of Williamsville”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

Very good food, in fact, some of the best for the price in the area. Had a special last time, salmon with olive tapenade...outstanding. This was one of the best salmon dishes I've had in WNY. Unfortunately, it is not a regular on their menu. However, the other fish dishes are definitely worth ordering. Their lunch menu is also varied, good, and reasonably priced. It is nice to sit on the covered all seasons patio, if you are lucky enough to snag one of those tables. Be advised that when busy, parking is difficult.

Visited September 2012
Quebec City, Canada
“Food is okay, personnel polite, but logistic could be better”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

The restaurant is nice, located next to a river in a cosy place. The personnel was polite and the menu attractive. Food is okay. However, it lacks a little polish. Portions are generous but missed refinement. Was with a group of twelve and this was shared by many. Also, we choose this restaurant for its location next to the river but were told, on arrival, groups were located on the restaurant "parking side". Got no view of the river at all. The personnel looks a bit disorganized when taking orders. The checks were mixed-up, part of one order with another etc. Would maybe give it another try, but certainly not with a group.

• Visited September 2012