“Been a year and tasted as good as I remember”

Dibella's Old Fashion Sub
Ranked #19 of 166 Restaurants in Williamsville
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Large subs, fresh bread and generous ingredients. Anytime I am in Western NY or near Pittsburgh I make it a point to have at least one meal. The sandwich was perfect, it was made quickly and tasted great. It was a Godfather!

Reviewed January 21, 2013

You order your submarine the way you want it. Their everything roll is delicious and first rate ingredients. Retro themed dinning room but adds to the pleasure of eating there.

Reviewed December 5, 2012

We tried these subs for the first time and all I can say is WOW!!!!
The fresh bread, ingrediants, and all the care makes the difference. There is a lot of places to chose from on Transit road for lunch, make rthis place your first choice.

Reviewed November 17, 2012

I like the different sizes of bread and the variety. plus you can get the meat grilled with the cheese melted. They also have the best cookies they bake on site. Sometimes I go there just for a package of cookies.

Reviewed September 22, 2012 via mobile

This place was great. I shared a large meatball sub w/ mozarella with my girlfriend which was more then enough for us. The sub was amazing. The chocolate chip cookie was great as well.