“Good food !” 5 of 5 bubbles

North Collins, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2013

Good service . . . had to change tables as it seemed as if the air conditioner was right over our table . . . and it was already Cold outside. Girl in parking lot said her Chicken was okey good but her friend had the Grilled Shrimp with artichokes... had an appetizer Flatbread w/ cheese and veg. good and Jack Daniels sampler, also good and the Shrimp special . . . and it WAS soooooooooooo good .. . besides coffee we each had a shot (to warm us up) of liquor . . . 7.50 for a shot Glass ! wow. pretty steep .. . but the service and Food was GREAT!

Visited February 2013

lancaster
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great but the bar tender needs to go!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2010

hello, my name is katherine...my husband and i agree on this and we need to inform u as fellow business owners that to claim a drink....that is not like the traditional long island ice tea that we have ever had across europe to the canary islands, brazil to california to tennessee to bermuda....the one i finally had at my local fridays...is absolutley NO comparisson. robert or whoever claims they invented it, just to let whoever gives a little bit of care, i have never had such a terrible long island i tea like i had at my LOCAL fridays. our servers manager even came over (chis?) , he said that fridays invented the L.I.I.T., well, he was very dignified, but i could care less who invented it...IT WAS AWFUL...i made that clear and said that i think this info should not be given to tables or in training as he informed my husband and i he does. (to us it is just not wise) i have travelled so much that i can acutally say, that if (robert butt, etc. thinks they invented this, then they r not doing a very good job about passing down the recipe to Fridays bartenders. there is no solid proof at all of his/their claims since records of more FACTUAL findings, date back to 1920's. the restaurant should stop claiming this as it does not seem very humble and may turn people off because if anybody KNOWS a LONG ISLAND ICE TEA they will know...the drink i had was aweful and the irony is that in NASHVILLE TN, the drink was Awesome! the gaylord hotel gets a perfect 10+! all the other places we've been to on vacation did well too! as 'fridays' claims they r the inventors of the LIITea, even if it tastes like crap...i want some other restaurants and i will take my chances. your employees r great, but i think u should have them stop saying this to push your LIIT's, not classy and not true. stop preaching whats not FACT or it WILL bite u in the Robert BUTT!!! (im going to start claiming the peanut butter and jelly sandwich as MY idea when i open my sandwich bar....? Hmmmmmmmmmm, i was happy one day as a nine year old usually is, and thought i would try the two together!?!...good idea, do ya think?), WOW!!!!... da!?!,.....take care *i rate my main street fridays restaurant in williamsville ny (on the honesty and protocol of their training with LIIT and maybe other drinks they falsley claim....i will back but will not order anything but wine. thanks for reading and hope we see a change...happy new year =)

1 Thank drurgirl