“Great Buffet”

Ranked #26 of 156 Restaurants in Williamsville
Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Our restaurant offers a variety of choices to meet any dietary restrictions. We have many vegan and gluten free options. All of our food is Halal. All entrees are made to order and can be ordered for dine in or takeout. We have a lunch buffet every day and a dinner buffet on Wednesday evening. The buffet features a full salad bar, our most popular entrees, and dessert!
Buffalo, New York
“Great Buffet”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

We have eaten at Kabab & Curry on many occasions and have always had great food and great service. Last night we had a chance to try their all-you-can-eat buffet that is featured on Wednesday nights. I normally am not one for buffets but after hearing one of the waitresses tell another table about the selections we decided to give it a try. Our favorite dish to order at Kabab and Curry is the Chicken Mahkni and we were delighted to see it featured on the buffet, we would be able to have as much of it as we wanted, it is excellent! They also featured Tandoori Chicken which was very good, some type of chicken meatball, some really great vegetarian selections as well as vegetable samosas (another favorite). There was also a very fresh salad and some tasty rice pudding for dessert. Along with the buffet came a basket of hot fresh naan served at the table and some masala tea. The food was of very good quality, the same as you would have received had you ordered the dishes from the menu. The dishes on the buffet are served mild and even though we enjoy med to hot spicing on our Indian food the flavors were still wonderful. We would highly recommended this buffet, it is a great value and we will frequent often.

• Visited August 2012
kababandcurry, Owner at Kabab & Curry, responded to this review, August 18, 2012
Thank you so much for your great review! We love our Wednesday night buffet, and we always love hearing feedback on it. Glad to hear you had a good meal, and we look forward to serving you again soon.

Buffalo, New York
“Best Indian in WNY”
Reviewed January 10, 2012

I love Kabab & Curry! I have always gone for dinner so I have no experience on their lunch buffet. The food is excellent, in my opinion the best Indian Food in Buffalo! The service is usually pretty good too. Prices are reasonable, and an awesome deal if you snag a restaurant.com coupon, $25 off $50. If you can't finish your food, they will wrap it up for you; left-over papadums have never gone soggy. I highly recommend giving Kabab & Curry a try if you have never been.

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank monkeysaurusrex
kababandcurry, Manager at Kabab & Curry, responded to this review, August 5, 2012
Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your comments.
Lockport, New York
“Good food, limited choice”
Reviewed December 27, 2011

I felt that the vegetarian options were limited but what they did offer was very good. The service was excellant

• Visited September 2011
Thank you for your feedback! We hope to serve you again soon. There are a few vegetarian dishes that aren't on the menu, so feel free to ask your server about further options if you are craving something special.
“Best Indian Buffet in WNY!”
Reviewed August 29, 2011

Truly, this buffet has a taste of everything and each dish is better than the next!
I like to accompany my buffet meal with a nice mango lassi.
We have dined there several times and have never been dissappointed.

• Visited July 2011
1 Thank debster401
Thanks so much for your feedback! We appreciate it!
Toronto, Canada
“Terrible Experience!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed August 14, 2011

Let me start with the waiter whose name was Aaron. He is fantastic and hardly belongs in that place. His customer service is awesome, he belongs in a high class restort as a manager.

The Food, let me tell you my experience with that...

So as you can see, I was a returning customer to their restaurant since July 2011.
I have to say that I was highly disappointed with the food. I ordered Beef Vindaloo and asked to be extra hot and what I was served was DEFINATELY not Vindaloo. It was Beef in Butter Chicken sauce and the potatoes tasted like they were just boiled and thrown into the sauce. The sauce was not hot and tasted sweetish.

Being an East Indian, I know the difference between Butter chicken taste Vindaloo.

Oh by the way, during buffet hours - they don't serve South Indian dish "DOSA" - even if you were to order it from Al a Carte.

I would never ever return back to Curry & Kabab!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank ZahidaV
kababandcurry, Owner at Kabab & Curry, responded to this review, August 14, 2012
We are sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy this visit with us, but hope that you will try us again soon. It may interest you to know that we can *always* remake a dish for you - and make it hotter! We also have a new dosa chef, and while dosas are not available every day of the week, when they are, they are cooked to perfection.