“num num” 4 of 5 bubbles

Bocce Club Pizzeria
Ranked #50 of 154 Restaurants in Williamsville
Cuisines: Pizza, Italian
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Bocce Club Pizza is a traditional Buffalo pizzeria with two locations in the Buffalo area. Bocce Club Pizza has proudly served award winning, Buffalo's favorite pizza since 1946. Our pizza is made with the freshest, most natural ingredients, from 100% whole milk mozzarella cheese to dough that is made from scratch daily! Our traditional pizza restaurant offers the best Buffalo chicken wings and subs in town!
Amherst, New York
“num num”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2013

Love their pizza, very generous with their topping and really good sauce. Usually you can find coupons in the local papers and they are moderately priced. Easy to find right on Hopkins.

Visited June 2013

Williamsville, New York
“They have gone down hill and were done with Bocces!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

We had 2 Fish fry's delivered 4 hours ago and I'm still sick from the old grease they used to for the fish and fries!! They were literally thrown into a cardboard box!!
I hadn't ordered from them in awhile do their food going down hill they're pizza is always almost burned very dried out and the wings are so small. We thought we would try a fish fry since the last fish fry wasn't bad but its been awhile. It was disguising with appearance and taste! We're done with ordering from them as much business as we gave them in the past we probably paid they're electric for a couple months! I'm not sure what's up with them but were not ordering from them anymore! I attached a picture of how the fish fry was delivered this time I think in the past it was in styrofoam.
I would NOT suggest them anymore my work ordered a LOT from them too! We're switching to Franco's!!

• Visited May 2013
Buffalo, New York
“A little disappointing”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2013

I placed an ordered for over $100. The wings were cold and dry. The pizza was burned on the bottom and not just a little burned; it was so burned that it tasted and smelled like charcoal. And when I attempted to use Bocce's online order system there wasn't a place to enter a pickup time. I had to follow up and call them (twice) to make sure that my order was received and that they had a pickup time. Disappointed...ZAK

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Lockport, NY
“Not as good as they used to be!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013

Bocce used to be the best pizza in town but not any more. There are other places much better than them. Pizza is just ok!

Visited October 2012
“Buffalo best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

This is a buffalo tradition. My parents grew up w this pizza. The pizza and wings are very good. They are nearly always busy, so order at least 30 minutes in advance!