“Everything was Fine, Not Memorable” 3 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
New York
“Everything was Fine, Not Memorable”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2014

During our visit to Buffalo NY, we used a groupon that we purchased to dine at the Red Mill Inn. The service was very good, no complaints. The food was fine, but not memorable. I had prime rib. With the groupon, it was worth dining here, without it I probably would not return.

Visited March 2014

Clarence, New York, United States
“Outstanding food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2014

One of the best steaks I've had in years. Friendly service. Warm and cozy atmosphere. We will return again. Recommend to all!

• Visited February 2014
Buffalo, New York
“Anniversary celebration”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2014

MY wife and I visited the Red Mill on our 42 anniversary for a nice dinner. We have been going here for the last 46 years for celebrations or just a nice dinner. This was one of those times. We both had the prime rib and were very pleased. They were cooked exactly the way we ordered them. My wife's baked potato was a little hard needed to be baked more. Elizabet our server was very nice and took good care of us without rushing or forgeting about us. Overall we had a great dinner and will continue going back.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
buffalo ny
“Delicious”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2014

My husband and I started going to this restaurant when we were dating 25 years ago. We miss the basket of sweet breads, but everything else is still delicious.

• Visited January 2014
Buffalo, New York, United States
“Great service delicious meal, great homemade dessert options”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2013

My mom and I used an Amazon Local $40 on BYOB Wednesdays but corking fee was $10 even though we had a Relax Reisling which is a twist off cap. The fee is a bit much. The food was delicious and attractive. When given the starch options for her steak my mom chose broccoli risotto and it turns out it cost extra, which we were not told. They house special Hot Bacon salad dressing was yummy and different, the homemade dessert toffee/chocolate/almond thing was aMAZing! We loved our server and they refilled my water quickly (big pet peeve of mine)

• Visited October 2013