“Excellent Italian Food”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Carmine's
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Special occasions, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed June 21, 2014

A large selection of great Italian favorites. We tried the Eggplant Parm, Lasagna, Veal Marsala, Chicken Piccata and meat balls, All were great. They also have a family style dinner with everything to share, great for families - very reasonable.

Reviewed June 3, 2014

This restaurant is an established Italian restaurant where the standard menu always exceeds expectations. But, the daily dinner specials encourage experimentation on food pairings. Again, quality, quantity, fair pricing, and good service are always experienced here.

1  Thank efs4170
Reviewed June 2, 2014

Pleasant Friday dining out at Carmines. Recommend calling for reservations on Friday evening. Prices as listed on their website need to be upgraded. Served warm Italian bread with oil dip. Our server, Joe was good with his service, not rushing us through the dinner or after. The Fruitti Di Mare was full of scallops and other seafood items. I ordered the medium "hot" tomato sauce over the linguine. Just the right amount of zest to the taste. More than enough food for this diner. The rest of the party was very satisfied with their meals of veal Marsala and Carmine's red spaghetti. I will return to this restaurant in the future and recommend the Fruitti Di Mare. See ya soon, Carmine's...

Reviewed May 30, 2014

I was at a meeting in the banquet area which right off the bat, was not set up properly. Also, the restaurant booked another group in the same room as ours. It was a very small room and we were at a business meeting, the other group was social and very loud. The restaurant should have know better than to book two groups at the same time in such a small space. There were 8 of us and the women at either end of the table could not hear each other. It was really ridiculous! The server was very nice, accommodating and we had no complaints about the service from her. I ordered Chicken parm and it was very dried out and the pasta had way to much sauce on it. I was not the only one who complained about the meal.

1  Thank Terri1015
Reviewed April 30, 2014 via mobile

My family and I went here for my birthday dinner the other night. Ive been here before and had the same experience. In my humble opinion Al's fuccili with pink vodka sauce is very good. The stuffed mushrooms with seafood as an appetizer was absolutely excellent. However the med chickin was terrible, chicken parmesan plain and pizza horrible. Ive had better frozen pizza out of a box. The service was great and atmosphere was rather nice. Hope this helps...