“A treat for breakfast!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Friendly owner and attentive staff. With a menu full of tasty crepes and other breakfast options, it was difficult to choose which one to order! It's a quaint little place, compared to your big pancake houses. If you have more than 4 in your party, you may have to wait a bit for a table, but it will be worth the wait.

Reviewed December 9, 2012

My sister took me here for lunch the other day. I have to tell you, we weren't expecting much! I thought it would be fast food or crepes in a can or something like that...OMG it was the freshest tasting food I have ever had!
Both Sis and I had the seafood crepes, on staff recommendation, and it was really good. I am funny about seafood, as it's usually all that fake stuff, NOT this! The shrimp were big, and the scallops were fresh and sweet.
After this, I had crepes suzette and she had a strawberry one- again AMAZING!
The food was so good, I went back this morning, by myself, for breakfast, and had the crepes Benedict with salmon! I am going to tell you, when these plates come to the table, you're going to say: "It's not enough food?" Trust me, I am a BIG eater- I was FULL after this.
It's very good, very fresh and tasted food, Sis and I are already planning on going back! Mmmm

4  Thank Jim C
Reviewed November 16, 2012

As the new kid on the block, Break'n Eggs is bringing a refreshing change to the breakfast and lunch scene in Williamsville. With an open-kitchen concept, which we love, and warm and welcoming husband/wife owners, the setting itself is charming. We were here only for breakfast,
but it was innovative and scrumptious. The Benedict Crepes were a new twist on an old favourite of ours, and were done perfectly, and served with lovely fresh fruit. There were many items on the menu we wanted to try and we'll be back for the Nutella Crepes, for which we had no room after our breakfast plus 3 cups of excellent coffee. We usually come to Williamsville twice a year,
so we won't be able to give this great little place much support, but we will definitely be back the
next time we are in town, and in the meantime, we know Break'n Eggs will do a terrific job of pleasing the locals.

3  Thank highlander88
Reviewed November 4, 2012

We were greeted by the owner upon our arrival and seated shortly thereafter. I enjoyed the breakfast crepe with a side of potatoes and fresh fruit. The pomegranate green tea was delicious as well. My husbands crepe benedict was also yummy. We had to try dessert and that was wonderful as well. I had the caramel, walnut apple crepe and My husband had strawberry. Everything at the restaurant was delicious and we would certainly return.

3  Thank packmybags88
Reviewed October 21, 2012

my mom had been here a few times and recommended it so my wife and I went there and we were not disappointed! The crepes were delicious and the breakfast potatoes were perfectly seasoned. I had the blueberry with Nutella crepe and my wife had the french toast. Everything was very good and we will go back! .

2  Thank sabreguy409