“Surprise Gem in a Plaza”
Review of Gate House Grill

Gate House Grill
Ranked #33 of 166 Restaurants in Williamsville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 14, 2012

A friend took me to lunch for my B-day wanting to try out a place she had heard about. When we located it, in a stip plaza, it didn't seem that promising. However, inside it was clean, and cozy. The menu offered quite a few "different" selections, not the run of the mill bar fare. I chose the soup of the day "Steak vegetable" and the Portabello mushroom appetizer. The soup was really good but the mushroom....Ummm.
Grilled, on a bed of greens topped with slightly melted Feta cheese and drizzled with Balsamic vinegar dressing. It was delicious and big enough to serve as an entree.
They advertised a Mon & Tue nite special. Soup or salad and entree from a select menu for 2.. which also includes a bottle of wine $33! I'll be going back to try that out. I highly recommend this restaurant.