“On the whole great”

Hampton Inn Buffalo-Williamsville
Ranked #3 of 13 Hotels in Williamsville
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Booked a suite last w/e and overall had a great time. The room was big, clean and well laid out. Beds were very comfortable and the linen smelled really fresh. Staff were very friendly and efficient. The only disapppointment as far as i was concerned was i booked a suite with a 2 person jacuzzi. If the 2 people going to use it were kids then that would be an accurate description, for 2 adults it was not.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
tcurtin, General Manager at Hampton Inn Buffalo-Williamsville, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2013

Dear Mattnvick,
Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor.
I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and please accept my apologies about the size of our jacuzzi. The ones in our suites are slightly smaller than our deluxe king whirlpool rooms. Maybe if your travels bring you back to the area, that might be a better choice if a bigger jacuzzi is the preference.
Please contact me directly and I would be more than happy to make your reservations for you directly to make sure you get the correct room type.
Thanks again for your business and your feedback and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Found the staff to be extremely helpful and the facilities provided the security,comfort, with rooms that were clean and relaxing. Would stay at this motel any time as the total experience was relaxing and restful. The pool was clean with ample towels. The beds were extremely comfortable and the staff were able to place my family in adjoining rooms.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
tcurtin, General Manager at Hampton Inn Buffalo-Williamsville, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2013

Dear Mike N,
I just read your review of my hotel on trip advisor and I am thrilled that you had such a nice experience with us during your most recent trip to Buffalo. We have been in the village for over 11 years now and it is such a charming location. Its wonderful when we make such a great impression on a guest and that is our #1 goal with every guest. My entire staff does such a great job and they really take pride in their job and the service they provide to our guests. It definitely shows.
Should your travels bring you back to the area, we hope to see you again.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Corporate type hotels are generally pretty similar. Hampton Inns are generally pretty nice, as others have said--big rooms, nice full complimentary breakfast spread, good 24 hour coffee/tea set up. This one is particularly nice of the type, not least because the staff is absolutely terrific--friendly. competent, warm, helpful.

My big King bed room had a very comfortable bed with good quality sheets, and a note assuring you the bedcover has also been washed for each guest. Very clean, and conscious of that, is something a traveler comes to appreciate.

One slightly odd note was the big double jacuzzi right in the bedroom... I'd have preferred a couch and chairs, but hey, for someone else--a couple--this would be just a treat. Nice big bathroom of course had its own standard tub/shower.

The location is very convenient with lots of things easy walk, as others have said, including also a big Rite Aid just out the door--and no traffic sounds at all. Windows open. Pool, hot tub, and little fitness room downstairs.

If you want a nice walk or run, and don't want to get in a car, you can loop into the local Glen Park nearby and be near a good-sized river with a nice waterfall.

Room Tip: 203 is the one with the big whirlpool jacuzzi right in the bedroom area. I don't know if all Kin...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Dear jhpac,
Thank you for such a wonderful review on trip advisor..when we get such great feedback from our guests it lets us know that we are doing what we need to do. Being in this business for over 20 years, I love working with our guests and taking care of their needs. It is an occupation that I certainly enjoy thoroughly.
I know there are lots of hotel options in buffalo/williamsville so I really appreciate that you chose us for your travels.
Should you find yourself back in the area, we hope to see you again.
Please stop by the desk as I would love to introduce myself.
Have a wonderful rest of the week and again, thank you.
Tracy Curtin

Reviewed April 24, 2013

I stay at this Williamsville Hampton over 45 nights per year on business and have only kind words for this hotel. The location is excellent and close to many shops, restaurants and easy access to the major highways. The staff have always made me feel welcome which takes the edge of of having to be away from home. Their recent renovation to the lobby and eating area enhance the warmth of the hotel and I understand all the rooms are scheduled for makeover next. If you are looking for a clean room attentive staff and a excellent location then the Hampton Inn in Williamsville is a great choice and highly recommended from a "regular".

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
tcurtin, General Manager at Hampton Inn Buffalo-Williamsville, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2013

Dear newmarketwally,
Thank you for being such a loyal guest to our hotel. I know there are lots of options out there when it comes to hotels in Buffalo, we certainly appreciate your loyalty to us.
It is always our #1 priority here to ensure that every guests' expectations are exceeded with not one stay but every stay. Being someone who stays with us so much it sounds like we are doing our jobs. So thank you for letting us know and continuing to stay with us.
When you are back in the area, please stop by the front desk and ask for me so I can introduce myself. I would love to meet you.
Thanks again for your review and your business.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Tracy Curtin

Reviewed April 21, 2013

First I love the Hilton chain and this one is one of the best. It looks like it may have been recently renovated. The halls are bright and nicely decorated, the rooms are standard Hampton Inn (which means good size, clean and comfy beds) but the bathroom was larger than usual with great lighting. The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. The morning breakfast was decent and the location was perfect for shopping.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank lancasterdar
tcurtin, General Manager at Hampton Inn Buffalo-Williamsville, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2013

Dear lancasterdar,
Thank you for being our guest.. we appreciate your business. We are all very busy these days so thank you for taking the time to fill out a review on trip advisor. We appreciate all feedback from our guests.
We recently finished renovating our lobby, breakfast and public areas and we are thrilled with the results.
I am glad you were able to enjoy all of our amenities while in town and should your travels bring you back to the area, we hope to see you again.
Thanks again

Reviewed April 18, 2013

if you are looking for a hotel in buffalo this one is one of the best i stayed. it is in the heart of williamsville and walking distance to shops, food, grocery store and a wonderful italian bakery. the hotel was clean staff very friendly and accomidating. the comp breakfast was better than i thought it would be. hot and fresh food every morning.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Rose J
tcurtin, General Manager at Hampton Inn Buffalo-Williamsville, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2013

Dear RoseJ
Thank you for taking the time to rate my hotel during your recent stay at the Hampton Inn Williamsville. I take great pride when a guest has a truely enjoyable stay with us and I enjoy passing the comments onto my team. We do have a great location and I am glad you were able to get out and enjoy the village.
I am glad you where able to enjoy the pool/spa, fitness centre and take advantage of our breakfast also. The bakery is always one of our favorites when we are looking for a treat for ourselves.
Should your travels bring you back to the area, please feel free to contact me directly to set up your reservation for you.
Thanks again for your business and I hope to see you again

Reviewed April 17, 2013

clean, comfortable bedding, varied complimentary breakfast with delicious hot food - western omelet was excellent, in room amenities. Check in was quick, check out even quicker. Free parking, drug store and Starbucks on block.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear valued guest, thank you for taking the time to rate my hotel during your recent stay at the Hampton Inn Williamsville.
I am glad you were able to enjoy breakfast and other hotel amenities. We have really tried to focus on our breakfast this past year and its great that our guests are noticing and enjoying it.
Should your travels bring you back to the area, we hope to see you again.
Thanks again for your business and I hope to see you again.
tracy curtin, general manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Williamsville
Wyndham Garden Buffalo Williamsville
1 mi away
Hyatt Place Buffalo / Amherst
Salvatore's Garden Place Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Homewood Suites by Hilton Buffalo-Amherst
3 mi away
Candlewood Suites Hotel Buffalo / Amherst
SpringHill Suites Buffalo Airport

Been to Hampton Inn Buffalo-Williamsville? Share your experiences!