“Great Breakfast Menu and Prices”
Review of Milos Restaurant

Milos Restaurant
Ranked #20 of 156 Restaurants in Williamsville
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Williamsville, New York
“Great Breakfast Menu and Prices”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

I met some friends for breakfast the other day at Milo's. From the time you walk in, you feel welcomed! The staff is attentive and friendly. We all ordered the greek omelet. It came with homefries and toast and was under $6. The food was very tasty and the waitress kept our coffee cups and water glasses filled. The other items on the menu looked good also and were reasonably priced. I'll be going back!

Visited September 2013

Washington
“Great Place for a Casual Get-Together”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

An old friend and I chose Milos because it has a nice bar atmosphere where we could discuss business and relax. A duo was performing at the other end of the bar, and their accompaniment was terrific. They pour a great drink and have a nice appetizer menu. Our waitress and bartender were friendly and efficient. We met friends (and their toddler) who were finishing dinner. It was a fun evening, and I'll be back.

• Visited June 2013
Hamburg, New York
“Okay.....but nothing extraordinary”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

My husband and I went to dinner last night.....I had pastitsio and my husband had open chicken souvlaki....it was OK at best. The pastitsio had what I think were crushed tomatoes on top.....first time I had ever eaten it like that....and the tomatoes had very little taste. My husband said that the chicken souvlaki was "OKAY".....he indicated that the feta was of very poor quality.
We probably won't try this again as there was nothing unusual on the menu to warrant a trip back.
Also....something that really annoys me in restaurants....if I have half my meal left on my plate...please be courteous enough to box it up for me.....don't just put the to go container on the table.....I am still a customer at this point and I really don't think it's my job to box up

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank jaysfirstwife
Buffalo,NY
“Very fresh and tasty”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

My wife and I stopped by Milos on Saturday afternoon after enjoying a couples massage, we just wanted a mid-afternoon snack and thought we'd try it.
Initially it was a bad start, the greeter ( young girl ) was miserable and had a bad attitude, however when we were seated our waitress ( older lady ) was very pleasant.
I ordered the Gyro Souvlaki and my wife ordered a chicken sandwich and soup, the food didn't take long to come and it was tasty, my wife raved about the sandwich and my Gyro ( lamb ) was very fresh and loaded with vegetables and freshly cooked meat.
The only thing I could say negatively is that the wrap itself was a little hard on the edges, i'm not sure if it was toasted or just old, but it did make me wonder.

But overall we had a good experience and would return

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank martyfarty69
Sarasota, Florida
“Good spot for casual food”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

A group of us had dinner recently at this restaurant and everyone enjoyed the food and service. The place is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. It was busy on the Friday evening but the staff seemed to handle it well. The waitress was on top of everything for a group of 11 people. All the dinners came hot from the kitchen and as ordered. The bar area had music later as we were finishing but it did not disturb our dinner conversation

• Visited March 2013