“Very fresh and tasty”

Dining options: Reservations
Buffalo,NY
“Very fresh and tasty”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

My wife and I stopped by Milos on Saturday afternoon after enjoying a couples massage, we just wanted a mid-afternoon snack and thought we'd try it.
Initially it was a bad start, the greeter ( young girl ) was miserable and had a bad attitude, however when we were seated our waitress ( older lady ) was very pleasant.
I ordered the Gyro Souvlaki and my wife ordered a chicken sandwich and soup, the food didn't take long to come and it was tasty, my wife raved about the sandwich and my Gyro ( lamb ) was very fresh and loaded with vegetables and freshly cooked meat.
The only thing I could say negatively is that the wrap itself was a little hard on the edges, i'm not sure if it was toasted or just old, but it did make me wonder.

But overall we had a good experience and would return

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank martyfarty69

Sarasota, Florida
“Good spot for casual food”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

A group of us had dinner recently at this restaurant and everyone enjoyed the food and service. The place is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. It was busy on the Friday evening but the staff seemed to handle it well. The waitress was on top of everything for a group of 11 people. All the dinners came hot from the kitchen and as ordered. The bar area had music later as we were finishing but it did not disturb our dinner conversation

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Eats”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

This is the kind of place to go for a good meal, Breakfast, lunch, or dinner. All the food is of good quality and the servers are very friendly and helpful. It can get very buisy at times but that can be expected in a good restaurant. Never had a problem here.

Williamsville, New York
“Love breakfast,in the Village, and at a great price...this is the place”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Visited twice this past weekend for breakfast each time. I read a few of the recent reviews and didn't notice the "noise" others commented about. Sat in a different room each time and only mention it to say I would not have said anything about it being "noisy". That said... there is another well established, well known pancake house in the heart of the Village which is always cramped and crowded... not here. A true relief to have an alternative to that...
The staff was friendly and accommodating. The decor was fresh, bright and clean. I would definitely recommend reservations for special occasions, such as Mothers Day, as the line is out the door for a table...Enjoy!

1 Thank colden197
“Good Greek Dining”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Buffalo is blessed with many family-operated Greek restaurants, and this one is slightly unique, and worth a visit. Most Greek food here is family style and offers generous portions at a low price. Milos is a bit more upscale than most others in Buffalo, with generous portions and a widely varied menu.
If you want greek food, try a lamb shank served over rice. It has a rich savory tomato-based sauce. I had it 3 times. once it was undercooked, twice great. Also, my wife enjoyed pasta with marinara sauce. It was a huge portion with great flavor, nice garlic bread, and crisp green salad on the side. Their house Greek dressing is just right. Value is ok.

Highs: good food, good waitstaff
Lows: can be very noisy in either room, and the cost is higher than other Greek eateries in town.

• Visited November 2012