$164
Econo Lodge(Williamsville)
$164
$159
$129
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 23, 2017

I stayed at the Knights inn on March 13, 2017 and had a great experience. I read all the negative reviews about this hotel and was Leary but the price was right. I don't know what all those negative reviews were talking about but I had a great experience. The manager was great and kind.the room was clean and efficient. The shuttle drivers were great. This is a great place to stay and a great price. Please do not let the negative reviews discourage you. Give them a try. I would stay there anytime and recommend it to anyone. I have stayed in some dirty crappy hotels/motels in my time and this is not one of them. I left my car for a week and it was still there when I got back.
Thank you staff of knights inn.

Sam

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed March 6, 2017

Arrived to leave my car and fly out of Buffalo. The lounge looked very shabby and unwelcoming. Clerk was on cell phone but did tell us where to park the car. We then had to wait for desk clerk to drive us to airport. Because she was still on the phone, I had to put our luggage into the van and take it out upon arrival. Clerk wasn't overly friendly and that is alright BUT she was talking on the phone while driving and it was not a hands free set. We watched the scenery and all of a sudden realized she had hung up and was talking to us. Upon our return to Buffalo, we were picked up by Gloria at midnight and found her to be a delight. Talkative, friendly, funny and despite our tiredness, enjoyed her attitude. She wanted to know whether we wanted 2 beds or king. She assigned us our room and told us how to get there. There is no elevator and we were on the second floor. I am over 60 and had to carry our luggage up the stairs. The room had a King bed in it but the room was as shabby as the lounge, worn carpet, heat on cold (Buffalo in March at 15 degrees), hair dryer barely attached to the wall, lights flickered when on, walls marred and gouged and heater vents are dust covered. Would not recommend this place to anyone. However, Gloria was the only bright spot.

Room Tip: Don't stay here is the best room you can get.
  • Stayed: March 2017, traveled with family
ChadGM, General Manager at Buffalo Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2017

Hello there, we want to apologize for the recent stay you had with the old "Rodeway Inn." We wanted to let you know there is new management along with a new Name. We would like to ask you to come back and try the Buffalo Airport Inn with the changes we have made. Let us know how we have done since the last visit. And just to let you know we do not offer shuttle services any longer but there is lots of cab services including Lyft and Uber

Reviewed January 15, 2017 via mobile

My family and I stayed here!! Friendly staff and very helpful. We used park and fly which made our trip alot easier. Great location especially with children and the breakfast was good. We will come again.

Stayed: January 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank mylibrats
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at Buffalo Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2017

Thank you for taking a moment to provide your wonderful review! We are thrilled to hear you appreciated our friendly customer service, ideal location and breakfast. We are also happy to know that our Park and Fly service was able to reduce the stress of traveling for you all. We are happy you plan to return and we already look forward to welcoming you and your family back!

Reviewed January 3, 2017 via mobile

Me and my family stayed here when we went to California for a park n fly. My wife was concerned about being close to airport so we tryed it. Was wonderful, staff was very friendly and helpful. Our room was nice and clean and.had a nice flat screen tv. Oh and our kids loved the waffles. Great location for shopping and dinning out. Thanks again, see you next year

Stayed: January 2017, traveled with family
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at Buffalo Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2017

We love knowing that we are able to exceed our guests expectations, so reading your kind words brightens our day. We're so glad to hear that your children loved the waffles at breakfast. We are also happy that our location allowed for an enjoyable getaway. Thank you again for this positive feedback and we look forward to hosting you again next year.

Reviewed October 20, 2016

Visiting family in Bflo/Amherst area. Had coupon from Thruway booklet for $49.99/night. Used to be a Microtel and was OK so thought we'd try this even thought it was next to Thruway and lots of road noise. At check in rate was really $59.99. OK - we paid, drove around to entrace by our room. Noticed that landscaping was unkempt and window screens were partially pried off and hanging loose (1st clue), entrance side door not locked (2nd clue), hallway smelly, paint on walls horrible, hall carpet filthy and probably 30yrs old, Opened door to room: OMG -- the awful smell, 2 horrible looking beds, same dirty carpet, cheap formica table and 2 cheap chairs in room, cheap dresser w/ TV, dirty bathroom. Room was Filthy! I wouldn't put my worst enemy in this room! Front desk clerk did give me an immediate credit by cancelling the "sale". RUN - DON'T WALK - AWAY from this hotel which needs a complete overhaul -- preferably torn down

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled with friends
1  Thank lsbkai
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at Buffalo Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2016

All guest feedback is welcomed and we appreciate you notifying us about your recent experience. We apologize about the condition you found the hotel and your room upon your arrival. We will share your feedback with our staff in order to correct these issues moving forward. Again, we thank you for your feedback, and we hope that one day you will give us another chance to provide you with the accommodations you deserve.