“Stay away”

6. Bath tub chokes with water
7. They don't give what they claim on the web site

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank texasisgreat
BuffaloKavin, MANAGER at Buffalo Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2010

I apologize for my employee did not perform professionaly.I undertand about the beds.their was some confusing about our beds. We only had one queen bed or two twin beds.But now we hear our guest and created two queen bed room.SO now we have the option to offer family to stay togather in one room and as well as professional travelers. AGAIN I APOLOGIZE .KAVIN GM

There are newer reviews for Buffalo Airport Inn

Reviewed May 22, 2009

I was flying to DC and my flight was delayed. I stayed at the Williamsville location with my 2 yr old son. I put him to sleep and when I decided to go to bed myself THAT is when I noticed the bugs crawling on the sheets. After notifying front desk I was offered a new room. I CHECKED OUT... but not before liftng the mattress to find MANY bedbugs and blood stains.. DISGUSTING..... DO NOT STAY HERE!!! You have been warned and I wish I had been..

Toronto CANADA

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled with family
6  Thank TorontoMOM1
shaggy91, GM at Buffalo Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2009

I am sorry we had bugs in this room. As we all know these bugs travel from hotel to hotel with guests. we do not have problem with bugs.but once in wile we do find them in room.once we know we have them in room we close down the room for 3 weeks .
and we treat the room on both sides as well to make sure they did not travel to other side.we put that back to rental once we clear through inspection for a week. again I am sorry

Reviewed February 16, 2009

Over the past few years, my wife and I have stayed at both Buffalo Microtels many times. Our most recent visit was at this Williamsville location in February 2009; we stayed twice during 2008 at the Tonawanda location. In the past, there didn't seem much difference between the properties and we would simply pick the one with the lowest current rate.

While we were not as unhappy as some other Tripadvisors, there's no doubt that the Williamsville Microtel is becoming seriously rundown and the only real reason to choose this location would be for its convenience right next to the airport. Otherwise, the Tonawanda Microtel is a much superior property.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Torontotraveller2
Reviewed December 10, 2008

Despite some reviews on this site, I booked this hotel - call it intuition. We parked our car here for 2 weeks while on vacation and called the hotel upon arrival at the airport. They picked us up promptly and check-in was a breeze. We were very happy with the small, but clean room and great internet access. They are small rooms, but you should expect that when the place is called Microtel.
All in all, the location is great, service was friendly, the continental breakfast delicious, and the price was right - room plus two weeks parking for just over $102, all in. At the airport, parking alone would have been $88. We'll be back!

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank DawnBurlington
Reviewed October 13, 2008

My second time staying here since this Microtel was taken over by the new Sikh owners.
The quality and service has gone down the drain, yeah right, as if the drains work.
The place is dingy, the bathroom stank and the service was bad too. Cheap bedding, holy and the air/heater didn't work.
The bathroom light flickered and the shower head must have had a restrictor, not much flow.
Not the stay from Hell, but next best thing. Go somewhere else.
I'll never go back there.

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled with family
1  Thank mr_niteowl
Reviewed August 11, 2008

My wife and I were taking an early flight out of Buffalo and decided to utilize the Park Sleep Fly website. Before booking the hotel, I searched the hotel on this site and things looked quite alright. So I booked and only realized the night before that I had read reviews for the Microtel Buffalo- the one I was going to was the Microtel Williamsville. After checking those reviews, I was pretty nervous about it, but it was too late to do anything. Upon arrival, the front desk was pretty busy with only one person working there who said it was her second day there. She did call for backup. Our first room was on the second floor and being that there was no elevator and we had a baby with a stroller, that was not going to work. The key for our next room didn't work, so we had to lure the new girl out from behind the counter and get her to open up. It looked like a bar fight went down in there. Our third, and final, room was actually alright. The rooms are tiny, as the name would imply. But it was pretty clean and had the basic amenities. A decent tv, free calls to the US and Canada. Breakfast was surprisingly decent and parking was free. The owners/operators of this location, the Singh family I believe, were unbelievably nice and cheerful. Overall, a decent place despite the horrid reviews.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled with family
1  Thank charliedds
Reviewed October 9, 2007

What a dump. Blood and other stains on sheets. Bugs in bed. Broken TV
and Remote. Ripped screens and wallpaper. Mold in bathroom. Moulding ripped off bathroom floor. Rust on bathroom fixtures. All hallway and
stairway rugs were ripped off exposing dirty, filthy floors. Reserved
a queen bed room but got a single and told it doesn't matter what you
reserve, you get whatever they have.

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled as a couple
9  Thank Zimski
Also consider these accommodations in or near Williamsville
Salvatore's Garden Place Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
#7 of 12 in Williamsville
Motel 6 Buffalo Airport
Motel 6 Buffalo Airport
#8 of 12 in Williamsville

Been to Buffalo Airport Inn? Share your experiences!