“Very Nice Big Room”

Buffalo Airport Inn
Ranked #11 of 12 Hotels in Williamsville
Reviewed September 12, 2012

This is very nice hotel. I was in room with two queen beds. Very nice and big room with micro/ Fidge in it. we like this place because of big room free call home and free breakfast with hot wafles. we will be back when we are in the area.

Room Tip: get room back side the half way down
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed September 6, 2012

I booked on line with this hotel. It was last minute and all that was available for a resonable price. Once I had my confirmation, I called the hotel to confirm and ask about ammenities in the room. Somewhere near the end of the conversation I mentioned that great price that I received. She asked me to hold on a moment, she then spoke to someone in the background and came back and said they would not honour the price. I told her it was booked and I had my confirmation. She said it did not matter. I told her to go on line and see that the rate was posted and she said she didn't care it was not the current price.
Shortly afterwards I received a notice via email that my reservation had been cancelled as the hotel was sold out. I immediately called back and asked them what they were doing. She said they were sold out and would not honour the reservation. After much discussion, most of which was her lying, I called her a liar and wished her a good day. Worst customer service ever. Be wary of any posted price from this hotel as it seems they don"t feel the need to honour it. Good job I didn't show up there at 9:00 pm with my 2 grandkids and then be turned away.
So I didn't get to stay there, but am really glad I didn't!!! I tried to contact buffalo.parksleepfly.com where I made the original reservation, but they have not called back.
The same prices are still posted for this hotel.

3  Thank Missyjones1951
Reviewed September 3, 2012

There seems to be an overall problem with customer service/satisfaction in Buffalo. The check-in staff were OK. The room was small, TV was small and placed high up to the ceiling. Three of us and I woke up in the middle of the night with bites all over (the others were OK). The breakfast was limited and so was space to prepare food and sit down to eat. It was a long weekend and prices jacked up, so not worth it, but I guess regularly, you would get what you pay for - bare essentials!

3  Thank Ararbrab
Reviewed September 3, 2012

This was the worse place!!!! The airconditioning was so loud we couldnt sleep .The halls smelled like a sewer backed up and ice cold showers!!!!! I Cant tell u how the cont breakfast was since we couldnt even get coffee. I think the owners family of 500 live in this motle since that is all u saw eating. SO When I handed in the key I complained and was told the reason for the cold showers was everybody took them early (Since check out is 11:00 I Woult think that is normal) I told him I was going to complain to Hotels.com who I booked this discuting motel through. When I contacted them they called the motel who denied any complaints advised me to contact motel needless to say I never rec'd a phonecall after being told twice a manger would call me .LIARS!!!!

Room Tip: Go to Lord Amherst nice rooms and they care about their customers
3  Thank pdiflorio
Reviewed August 23, 2012

The Microtel Inn is a great place to stay. It provides free breakfast, free wi-fi and free long distance calling in all of Canada and the united states just as advertised. I actually thought the price for one night would be really expensive but it was reasonable and there are many ways to get discounts like coupons. I recommend this motel for all tourist travelling in and around Williamsville.

Reviewed August 23, 2012

The best part was by far the water pressure in the shower...... otherwise a dive, just like the hotels on each side of it (Econo Lodge and Hotel 6). Toilet leaked on the floor each time it was flushed, carpets absolutely filthy,bed sheets appeared dirty, and had hair on them that did not come from myself or my wife, A/C unit rattled when it worked. Hallways were dirty, ugh... Staff all refer to the manager who will be"here in the morning", and when I went to speak to her, she was more interested in yelling at her staff, than serving a client. Breakfast,,, filthy room, poor quality offerings, except for the standard waffle iron.The very WORST Microtell I have ever stayed at. Go across the interstate to the Red Roof Inn, excellent!

Room Tip: Go else where.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Vaughn B
Reviewed August 23, 2012

Old. Paid for three rooms. Two were exactly the same, but rang up different prices. Clerk manually fixed it, but couldn't explaine why that happened. There often is someone at the desk who knows nothing. I didn't book this-someone else did. We got what we paid for. If you don't mind OLD and a room the size of a closet, then you will be able to stay here.

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank ReeRee65
Also consider these accommodations in or near Williamsville
Salvatore's Garden Place Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
#13 of 22 in Cheektowaga
La Quinta Inn Buffalo Airport
La Quinta Inn Buffalo Airport
#7 of 12 in Williamsville

Been to Buffalo Airport Inn? Share your experiences!