$144
Hotels.com
Econo Lodge(Williamsville)
$144
$139
All reviewsrussell salvatoresteakroyal suitechopsdinner packagebose radioour waiterjacuzzi suiteovernight packagefrench toastbreakfast buffetnext morningrooms are beautifulwonderful staybuffalo areaan overnight stayflat screen
Reviewed September 17, 2017

It was our second time at Salvatore's Grand Hotel, the first time was very good, we enjoyed our meal, the steak was very tender, rooms are clean and are average, the sink is just outside the bathroom door, I like my privacy so not so great for me! we stayed 2 days and had our meal on the Sunday evening, September 10th. the waiters are fantastic and very chatty, 3 of us ordered the Salmon and sweet potato ravioli, and one ordered the steak and baked potato. I didn't finish my salmon as it was overcooked and dry, the 4 ravioli on my plate were undercooked and hard, not edible, too bad because I was hungry, the steak our friend had was good. I did mention it to the waiter who said he would let the chief know. the chief offered us a free shot on the house and we all ordered something to drink. personally If it was my fancy restaurant I would have made sure my guests were offered another meal or an offer for another time free on the house, "SOMETHING!!!" $ 355.49 per couple was our total when we checked out on the Monday plus another 90.per couple at dinner for tip, and a 27,00 bottle of wine!!! the dinner was included with our stay and was very small portions so we ordered an appetizer to share. Fancy Place but not worth the price, we won't be going back! customer service is so important these days, it's really too bad, hate leaving a bad review, sorry, Jo-Ann and Greg from Stoney Creek, Ontario. Canada

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 11, 2017

I would like to tell everyone that I know that I stayed at #SalvatoresGrandHotel on Saturday night after my nephew's beautiful wedding. Although it was a very nice property, the owner, #RusselljSalvatore was extremely nasty, rude and disrespectful to me in front of a dining room full of guests because I moved a table during a breakfast buffet. I will never stay there again and I will make sure that I tell everyone I know about my experience!

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
6  Thank Kim V
Reviewed September 10, 2017

Salvatore's Grand Hotel is pretty grand. Upscale decor from front desk corridor to elevators and hallway to your room. The hallway in front of rooms is very wide with lots of chairs to have little chats with new or old friends. My room was a king suite with a sofa, frig, microwave, coffee maker, black out (curtains that work), a Bose stereo, big shower It is a very nice room. Included with room was a very nice hot breakfast, which is unusual for a four star hotel. Little concerns: sink is in room, not in the bathroom, they have dispensers for soap and shampoo and did not provide regular soap bars or small bottles of shampoo. Pillows were not as nice as other upscale hotels.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed August 28, 2017

We enjoyed our stay and wish it could have been for a longer amount of time! Ample parking. Courteous and accommodating associates. Clean rooms, nice amenities, relaxing jacuzzi, decent size space. Delicious breakfast buffet. Beautiful decor and love the fish tank. Mr. Salvatore himself was chatting with guests that morning in the breakfast area. Will return for dinner sometime soon.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed August 21, 2017

We attended a concert and didn't want to be too close to the venue. This location was perfect and easy to get to. Very quiet and slept amazing. Breakfast the next morning was great. Large selection. Just wish there was something other than melon for fruit. Clean, comfortable and affordable. If we go that way again we will stay there for sure.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple