Lowest prices for your stay
$89
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
ZenHotels.com
$85
View deal
Expedia.com$89
Priceline$89
travelup.com$108
1,237 results
All reviews garden place empress suite sausage free shuttle waffles jacuzzi tub shuttle service beautiful hotel buffalo airport first floor buffalo area hot breakfast dinner package niagara falls airport shuttle park and fly steak
Selected filters
Reviewed July 9, 2019

We stayed on a package deal and had a great dinner. The room did smell of residual smoke odor. I called the front desk and mentioned this. I wasn't offered a different room. 45 year's of marriage comes but once.Carpet is wearing but, we made the best of it. At breakfast I asked for milk for my wife's coffee and the lady was very nice. While sitting at our table we had a great conversation with another lady. She was very friendly and we have to say what a wonderful person she is. We have stayed at Salvatores Garden place about six times.

1  Thank Jack D
Nicholas S, General Manager at Garden Place Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2019

Thank you for your review of our hotel, we really appreciate you spending your special day with us as well as your review of our hotel!

We hope you come back again in the future. If you have not tried it before please look up one of our dinner packages with our sister property Italian Prime Steakhouse.

It is a great way to add a extra layer to your stay with us!

Have a great day!

Reviewed July 8, 2019

I stayed there July 4th - July 6th to visit Niagara falls and I booked different booking for 2 days. So I told in reception about that. Next day we were in Niagara and Staff call us and scold us saying we will remove your stuff as we are not booked and behaved very rudely even after saying I booked. And he started saying I am cheating them.I Was literally irritated and spoiled my vacation.
Worst Staff. I did not see so bad staff anywhere.

Room tip: Make sure everything is perfect at your end or get ready to hear scolding from staff
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank ashirvad

Hello,

I am sorry for your issues with our staff, I would like to hear more about this if you could please email me at nsalvatore@salvatores.net or call me at 716-635-9000.

Have a great day,

Nicholas Salvatore

Reviewed July 8, 2019

1. Cleanliness
a. Water stains on many of the ceiling tiles
b. Dirt and grime on walls near the door
c. Jacuzzi had some type of film on it that we scrubbed down before using
2. Space
a. While it was a nice size room, it was half empty. Why have a fridge and microwave to prepare food, but no table to sit at and eat it? Had to sit on couch to eat dinner
b. Poor design for the air- as the only unit is in the living room, with a wall between that and the bedroom, it never really cooled down in the room.
3. Broken items/not working
a. Table in living room had bottom rail that had screw missing an sitting on the floor
b. Rod to hold towels below sink falling off of the wall
c. Fireplace had sign that it was not to be used
4. Misc.
a. There were lamps that were not plugged in that you had to get to furniture to plug in

Overall, overpriced for what is being provided.

1  Thank David K
Reviewed July 2, 2019

Upon arrival. Checked in gave us keys to a room. Key didn’t work then the gentleman from front desk came up room was dirty. Other room given ac unit kept making a loud noise all night. Bed was old, not comfortable Bathroom,floors,sink were all updated nicely.

Reviewed June 13, 2019

As a travel agent, I planned this trip to learn about the Buffalo and Niagara areas and try out some hotel options in the area. I stayed at this hotel as well as the Delavan hotel down the street. The Salvatore Garden Hotel was a bit odd. The room we stayed in was a suite and almost the entire room was covered in mirrors. It was a bit much for us. The whirlpool tub was nice, but again I could have done without all the mirrors. Also the room types on Expedia were not exactly what we ended up with. The bed was huge, but not at all comfortable and really low to the ground. Overall, the hotel room was clean and the breakfast area was absolutely stunning. I loved the feel of the main hall. However, the breakfast was not very good. I would have preferred to try a local place for breakfast. I'm not sure I would send a client to this hotel, but the Delavan down the road was great.

Room tip: Suites are very nice
Date of stay: May 2019