Lowest prices for your stay
$89
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
$89
Trip.com
$85
Priceline$89
Hotels.com$89
ZenHotels.com$118
1,239 results
All reviews garden place empress suite sausage free shuttle waffles jacuzzi tub shuttle service beautiful hotel buffalo airport first floor buffalo area hot breakfast dinner package niagara falls airport shuttle park and fly steak
Selected filters
Reviewed April 8, 2019

Our friends from Erie wanted us to experience this hotel. We were spending the day at Niagra Falls and thought this would be kinda of an experience from the past. Very interesting hotel. When we drove up, I thought I was in Vegas on the old strip staying in a Mafia hotel. I was intrigued. I was waiting for Frankie to show up.

You have to try it once.

The rooms were nice, but do need renovation. The lobby was gorgeous, the chandelier is beautiful.

We had dinner at their fancy restaurant which was really good. Loved the décor.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed April 6, 2019 via mobile

So 18 year anniversary I decide to surprise my husband and started calling about packages. The first women I spoke to gave me prices and adv I would get military discount. I adv I would call back when calling back I spoke to Cheryl very nice girl very helpful. We are 1st timers. She adv she would note for the inconvenience a upgrade room. So I was pleased until I arrived and no upgraded room. When we arrived the front desk said welcome and your room will be on the left hands me an envelope. We start waking and my husband asks for room number it’s not written any where. I walk back to front desk he said I wrote it I said no he says your room 167 and writes it on envelope. Walk all the way down to this room quite far from front desk and key won’t work. My husband walks down he didn’t make us a key that was our food gift card. The room was not very clean. The mattress was the most rediculous part I had been up all night and I’m so much pain. At This point I’m sitting up in bed. The manager was rude when we tried to speak to him and his manager didn’t seem to care to much when we talked to him he said I’ll remove the chocolate strawberries from your room. Did I mention that the security is a joke doors never locked after midnight anyone could of walked the halls. Just came back from breakfast and only good food waffles and sausage eggs tasted like a lb of salt and worker agreed they were gross said she wouldn’t eat them either. This was bad I don’t stay at hotels often so maybe it’s always this way

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank jessicabT6386LM
Nicholas S, General Manager at Garden Place Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2019

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am sorry for your issues that you had while you stayed with us. I would like to hear more about your experience if you could please call me at 716-635-9000 opt 3 or email me at nsalvatore@salvatores.net.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Nicholas

Reviewed March 30, 2019 via mobile

I just stayed at this hotel last night to celebrate my boyfriends birthday. I ordered the te amo package and once I arrived I was told that I did not, and owed 70 more dollars. The girl at the front desk was clueless and awkward and didnt inform us about the shuttle to and from the restaurant and was whispering things. We were so excited to stay here and I was so disappointed. We went into the jacuzzi, took forever to drain and our jet timer was broken so they stayed on for over an hour. Upon going to sleep we find stains all over the sheets. We went down to the front desk and were told " theres no housekeeper here but you can change the sheets yourself" and "ill try to find you a blanket". Not to sound stuck up but I did not pay 200 to change my own sheets and sleep in a filthy bed. Then i said ok when will that be? and the girl at the front desk said whenever I can come up. So we were supposed to wait around until its conveinent for you when it was already midnight. Literally was so grossed out and could barely sleep. They sent a maid up and she handed the sheets to us and grabbed a blanket from the bottom of her cart and handed it to us. Its just unacceptable to be treated this way after paying so much. My boyfriends birthday was ruined after weeks of looking forward to this. I almost just checked out and left last night, but knew they're too cheap to give me a refund.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank meghanr9897
Reviewed March 20, 2019

My husband and I decided to give Salvatore's a try for our Anniversary. When we checked in we were given a Jacuzzi room up on the 2nd floor. Upon walking into the room, we immediately didn't like the room. The furniture in the room had seen better days and was old and worn out. The jaccuzzi tub was dirty with hair in it so we immediately went to the front desk and requested another room. We were then given a suite room on the first floor which had a king sized bed, living room and Jacuzzi. The room was nice and large, but it looked like it hadn't been used in quite some time as there was dust everywhere and the room was yet again outdated. We were very disappointed and it ruined our Anniversary stay. Upon leaving we noticed the maids cleaning some of the other rooms and they seemed to be newer and updated. It's unfortunate that we were given the worst rooms in the place.

Room tip: Request one of the newer, updated rooms to avoid disappointment
Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank 12majdas
Reviewed March 19, 2019

Always easy access, quality room, cleanliness and breakfast for very reasonable rate
Rooms are roomy and beds are comfy. Staff is courteous,friendly and approachable . Breakfast is filling with many choices and lots of hot coffee

Date of stay: December 2018