Lowest prices for your stay
$89
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
$89
ZenHotels.com
$85
Hotels.com$89
Priceline$89
travelup.com$108
1,237 results
All reviews garden place empress suite sausage free shuttle waffles jacuzzi tub shuttle service beautiful hotel buffalo airport first floor buffalo area hot breakfast dinner package niagara falls airport shuttle park and fly steak
Selected filters
Reviewed January 23, 2019

Spent a night here in early Jan 2019. Huge parking lot. Check in took a while as it appeared as if no rooms were available even though parking lot was basically empty. In the end he told his colleague he was putting us in 103. We took one look at it and went straight back to the front desk. Seems to be the room they palm off guests to if no rooms readily available. The room was right next to the road so a lot of noise. it was also a handicap accessible room. Another person eventually gave us a room on the second floor.

Good size room. Biggest complaint would be that everything is dated and needs to be replaced. Small bathroom. The bed however was very comfortable.

Overall a decent hotel. Would stay again for a short trip but unlikely to stay for anything past 2 nights.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Nicholas S, General Manager at Garden Place Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2019

Thank you for staying with us at Garden Place Hotel. I am sorry that you did not enjoy your first room. I can assure you we do not have any rooms on property that we give to guests that are sub par. Some are just different than others in the lay of them.

Also thank you for your note on our bedding, we are going under a new bed program though 2019 that we are very excited about. I am happy that you were able to enjoy one of them.

Have a great day!

Reviewed January 5, 2019

We booked a park and fly package for this hotel during Christmas Break. The shuttle was great- both ways quick/friendly drivers. Staff at front desk was nice. The room we were given was room 103....appeared to be a handicapped room- at first use of bathroom noticed tap was broken all wobbly but at some point someone had used gobs of silicone all around the base of it to fix it? the shower had mold and cracked tiles so we asked for another room and got room 215 which was much better but still was lacking in the cleanliness and was somewhat outdated -furniture a little tired- way too small of a night table in between beds so can't reach it. I showed pictures of our shower when we checked out and front desk staff apologized. Not sure if that means anything more will be done. We have stayed here several times and always loved it- rooms were always clean until this trip . The decor through hotel is lovely. The breakfast was terrific- real dishes- scrambled eggs, sausage, ham, pancakes and more plus a beautiful area to eat in.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank S F
Nicholas S, General Manager at Garden Place Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2019

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am sorry for your issues you had with your first room when staying with us. I would like to hear more about your experience with us.

If you could please call me at 716-635-9000 opt 3 or email me at nsalvatore@salvatores.net.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Nicholas Salvatore

Reviewed January 1, 2019 via mobile

Upon check-in “Jordan” at the front fest was super friendly and explained everything we needed to know. She mentioned twice to call the front desk if we needed anything.
There was fresh popcorn in the lobby - a nice touch.
The hotel was very clean and festive looking for the holiday season.
All the staff including the gentleman working the breakfast were very personable and friendly.
The rate (even being New Years Eve) was not over priced.
We stayed last year at New Years Eve as well and were just as pleased.
Beautiful hotel- reasonably priced.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 29, 2018 via mobile

We have stayed here before. Many years ago now. Not much has changed. The staff are friendly and the decor is still whimsical. It’s a fun place to stay. This time of year it is nicely festive and inviting. I love the open air feeling.
We will be back again!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed December 27, 2018 via mobile

There's a surprise within the walls of this little hotel. An over-the-top italianate design and a mega-blingy ceiling-to-floor chandelier greet you here, but after taking care of the usual check-in business with the friendly staff, you walk through a hallway and are suddenly in a trattoria in Italy, with café chairs & tables and faux shop fronts, statues and twinkle lights. The 2nd floor windows are actually hotel rooms that look down upon this little "street" instead of outside. It was a pleasant surprise for me! I also had the pleasant surprise of an upgrade to a "honeymoon suite". Extras are always a plus in my book. This hotel seems to be renovating rooms one at a time. My room was very dated in its design theme, but I saw into a couple of rooms that were being cleaned and they had much more updated décor. The room, the shower, the sheets were all super clean, so that was much more important to me. Plus I got the room at a nice low price, so super clean with a really nice breakfast spread from 6 to 10 a.m. made me a very happy customer. I think one this room gets its renovation, my 4 stars will be brought to 5, because all of the little things that weren't working right in the room will be long gone, like the broken fireplace and wobbly chair and shower with the hot and cold marked in the wrong direction. But overall: a nice, clean hotel with friendly staff and a great breakfast!

Trip type: Traveled solo