Salvatore's Garden Place Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Williamsville
“GREAT STAY!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

This was an excellent experience from check in to check out. Our room was very clean and nicely furnished (bathroom vanity a little small). We did have some trouble with the toilet and stopped by the front desk to inform them on our way to dinner. The front desk employee immediately radioed maintenance. Needless to say, the problem was fixed when we returned. The complimentary breakfast was the best we've ever had. Thee food was very good and always fresh. There were no fewer than four employees continually picking up dirty dishes and keeping things clean and stocked. The fitness room was well equipped, clean and very comfortable. During my one hour workout three different employees had come by to check items make sure things were clean and stocked. Any time we passed an employee they smiled and spoke often offering assistance. We loved our too brief two-night stay.

Location
1 Thank Keith G

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (172)
  • Korean first
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

We made reservations at Salvatore's for Easter Dinner. As soon as we walked in we were seated. We order the flatbread pizza and Caesar salad. Both items were very delicious especially the salad. I ordered the duck, my mom ordered the chicken under the brink which was recommended by our waiter and my aunt ordered Spaghetti and meatballs. I have to say I, we ate minimum of our food and dug into my moms chicken under the brick. It was seasoned to perfection and tender. My duck was a forgettable meal.
We order desserts carrot cake cupcake and chocolate cake. They both tasted like SAMs club bakery items.
The waiter was very nice. They had the Easter Bunny walking around passing out candy. We took a family picture with him.
I may go back just for the salad and chicken when I go back home for a visit.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2014

This was a great place to stay. We were on a 2-day getaway and it was a nice hotel to relax and rest in. We had a package deal with dinner on Saturday night and the food was great. The shuttle driver gave us some suggestions for dinner; we took his word, and each suggestion turned out to be very enjoyable. We would stay here again and plan to do so in the Fall for our wedding anniversary!

Room Tip: I would definitely try a suite on the first floor as when you exit your room, you see the beautiful...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
      Cleanliness
1 Thank Roberta C
St catherines
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2014 via mobile

So my wife and I stay there regularly, as It has become our quick overnight place before we fly out. Everything there is absolutely beautiful and charming. Although the front desk needs help, but they are very gracious and sweet. We had a great suite and an outstanding breakfast this morning. But what really sets this place apart from all the others is the hotel bar and bartender. James is absolutely the most professional, charismatic, charming gentleman I have ever encountered. His knowledge of the food, wine, and restaurant is definitely above par. What's making me write this review is the fact that in mid conversation with my wife and myself, James stopped us because he had to help carry luggage upstairs because the guest went the wrong way from the elevator. NOW THAT'S SERVICE!!! My wife's sister and her kids accompanied us, unfortunately they are picky eaters. Not only did James have a recommendation but a menu, and he called it in since we have Canadian phones. My wife left her phone down at the bar, sure enough you can bet that bartender brought it to us in our room. A++++ service!! We look forward to seeing you on our way back thank you so much!!!

Stayed August 2014
1 Thank KarlOpib
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

When I drove up to the hotel it was immediately clear this was no ordinary hotel. They spent a lot of effort with the visuals.

The room was amazing. We had the one with a hot tub. Managed to get a decent deal on it. Worth every penny! The condition of the room was excellent and the staff did a great job making sure it was clean. Mini-fridge was helpful. The bathroom was isolated and had a separate shower. However, the water pressure was low.

Breakfast buffet was great. A lot of selection. I appreciated the compliemtary beverage area that was available throughout the day. Excellent after a long day of shopping.

It was our first time in Buffalo and the stay here ensured that we will be back in the future. Thank you for the hospitality.

Sleep Quality
1 Thank bbecho05
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

My husband and I have stayed at this hotel twice and both times we had a great experience. The rooms are large and well maintained, and the free breakfast is substantial. Close to the expressway and the Buffalo airport.

• 3 of 5 stars
Trumansburg, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

The hotel is right off the Depew exit from the NYS Thruway. It's far enough from the airport so you don't hear planes all night, close to lots of restaurants, malls, etc. Plus it is very pretty inside. The prices were surprisingly reasonable given how well appointed the hotel is. They have a full hot breakfast with the usual fare. I enjoyed the cappucino machine in the breakfast area that was accessible 24/7.The room was clean and the beds were pretty comfortable. Plus the A/C unit was the most quiet we have encountered and did not keep cycling on and off noisily all night as some do. The only thing that was inconvenient was that in our room we had a shower stall that you had to get into in order to turn it on due to a permanent glass enclosure from the front of the shower stall where the controls were, to the back two feet or so of the stall where there was a gap for you to climb in with a short curtain to pull to complete the enclosure. This, coupled with the fact that it took a long time for the water to get warm, made the initial turning on of the shower a cold "shock to the system" at which point you had to get out quickly (unless you like cold showers) and stand there while it heated up.

Cleanliness
    • 4 of 5 stars
Also consider these accommodations in or near Williamsville
Salvatore's Grand Hotel
#2 of 22 in Cheektowaga
4.5 of 5 stars 322 reviews
Hampton Inn Buffalo-Williamsville
Hyatt Place Buffalo / Amherst

Been to Salvatore's Garden Place Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Salvatore's Garden Place Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member

Property: Salvatore's Garden Place Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Address: 6615 Transit Rd, Williamsville, NY 14221-7213 (Formerly Salvatore's Garden Place Hotel)
Location: United States > New York > Williamsville
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Williamsville
Hotel Class:3 star — Salvatore's Garden Place Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Choice Hotels, Agoda, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Salvatore's Garden Place Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Salvatores Garden Place Williamsville