“Atmosphere, impeccable service, friendly ,helpful staff!”

Salvatore's Garden Place Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Williamsville
Port Colborne, Canada
“Atmosphere, impeccable service, friendly ,helpful staff!”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

THis was our 3rd trip to Salvaroes and they outdo themselves every time! We stayed 2 nights for new years eve and attended the Bubbles ball!
As always the holiday decor was astounding I have never seen anything like it. We saw something new every time we looked! We ordered champaign and chocolate covered strawberries to our room and they arrived so quickly! I enjoyed them in the huge in room jacuzzi wich was so relaxing!
We went to the bar on our second night and had a great time chatting with the friendly bar staff who mixed us some delicious martinis! We added the romance package to our room and had late check out and breakfast brought to the room wich was amazing after a late new years eve!
we did a little shopping in the gift shop and enjoyed the coffee and hot chocolate located right outside of our room! The new years eve bubbles ball was out of this world. The food was on point and the cocktails where delicious! I'll give a full review under salvatores restraunt.
Fabulous time, delicious food great prices , it really can't be beat we are already booking for next new years eve!!

Room Tip: Get a jacuzzi suite there huge And its a big spacious well appointed room.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (198)
  • Korean first
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed December 31, 2013

I booked this hotel with some trepidation as I am one who prefers the well known hotel chains, but the great reviews spurred me on. I was NOT disappointed, instead, was elated that we found this lovely gem in Williamsville. Not only is it one of the most beautiful hotels in the area, but it also lives up to it's repuation. From the gigantic chandelier as you enter the grand lobby, to the beautifully decorated courtyard (for Christmas), to the nicely appointed rooms, it was a ten plus! Cleanliness, especially in washrooms, is a top priority for me, and I was more than satisfied with this hotel. And this, after not being able to stay in one of the newly renovated rooms on the main floor which were impacted by an ice storm the previous day. I would have loved a newly renovated room, but settled for one on the second floor, which was still very nice. I liked that there was no bed spread as we never use them anyways. The front desk staff were very good, as well as the driver of the shuttle who was very friendly and helpful. The shuttle to and from the airport was convenient, and best of all, the parking fee while we vacationed in California was very nominal - great bonus, compared to other hotels in the area. So anyone flying south from Buffalo airport should definitely check this place out. Unfortunately, we missed breakfast as our flight was very early, but I am definitely looking forward to staying here again, on our next shopping trip to Buffalo (we are Canadian). Well worth the drive to Williamsville.

Room Tip: I was told that the first floor rooms are newly renovated.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Waterford, Canada
Reviewed December 30, 2013

We stayed here one night in October. The room we were in had a king bed and jacuzzi tub- the tub has far too few jets to do much of anything but it was pretty. The room was very clean and breakfast was amazing- such pretty surroundings, good food and real plates! I just realized after writing a bad review of a different Buffalo hotel that I tend to forget to comment on the good ones and this one was great. Check in was super fast and friendly and loved that for the wifi that worked well we did not have to continually log in or agree to terms. We would gladly stay here again!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Port Perry, Canada
Reviewed December 26, 2013

Visited Buffalo for an overnight with a visit to the Walden Galleria Mall and Salvatore's restaurant on our agenda. A gent that my wife works with recommended the the hotel and restaurant to us so we took him up on his advice and it was well worth the drive. Arrived Dec. 11 with no snow on our drive across the border.
The hotel is a grand old lady, our room was the king size suite with jacuzzi tub, clean, very nicely decorated with all the amenities you would require. We were on the main floor, very close to the front desk and court yard, coffee centre was just a few steps down the hall. The courtyard was nicely decorated for Christmas and looked lovely in the evening.
Front desk staff were very friendly and we were well received upon our arrival in the afternoon.
The restaurant is just a short jaunt down the street and the hotel offers a shuttle service to and from, which is handy after a little wine with dinner.
Buffet breakfast was the normal fare and was good enough for us to get up and go after completing a hit of Java, toasted bagel and some juice.
Cleaning staff were courteous on our way out, saying hello and wishing us a Merry Christmas. With the cost of the room, and a $70 voucher for the restaurant, it was well worth the drive. Would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Buffalo, especially fellow Canadians who fly to various points from there.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
GMIII, General Manager at Salvatore's Garden Place Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member, responded to this review, December 28, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We are so glad to hear about your great customer service you were given and that you also had time to visit our award winning restaurant Salvatore's Italian Gardens. We offer many Dinner packages for our guests and love hearing when our guests get to enjoy their time at both properties. We hope to see you again soon and Happy Holidays from all of us here at the Garden Place Hotel.

Hospitably,
John Santora III
Garden Place Hotel
716-635-9000 x4416
Jsantora@Gardenplacehotel.net
Niagara-on-the-Lake
Reviewed December 23, 2013

As I often use Buffalo Airport as my point of departure, often early morning, I've stayed in this hotel many times over the years.

Absolutely it's decor is "over-the-top". I've recommended this place to many people, and "over the top" is the way i describe it. The decor is intentional, and full of whimsy. Not big chain (don't get me wrong, I love the modern decor of many big hotels). But, when I go to the Garden Place Hotel i absolutely love the experience.

Cleanliness has always been high on my list of musts, and this hotel has never disappointed.

The rooms themselves did not have the "over the top" decorating, but it was 1980's emerald green everywhere. This was not as interesting as the common areas of the hotel...but again it was always clean. I had the pleasure of staying in one of their redecorated rooms recently, and the new high end furniture did not disappoint.

I'm unsure of the prior comment about the blanket between the sheets. I thought that was New School. Way better than the old days of bedspreads of questionable cleanliness. The point of putting the blanket between the sheets is to keep the blanket clean and to keep the guest warm.

I am staying at this hotel in a few days again, and will always consider it my "go-to" hotel when flying out of Buffalo.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We love hearing from our regulars and I cannot thank you enough for the kind words you have written about our hotel. We strive to exceed all our guests expectations and greet our guests with only the best in hospitality. All of our employees work very hard to make sure every visit is a memorable one and reading reviews like this really let us know we are doing something right. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and got to experience one of our renovated rooms. Thank you again and Happy Holidays and New Year from all of us here at the Garden Place Hotel.

Hospitably,
John Santora III
Garden Place Hotel
716-635-9000 x4416
Jsantora@Gardenplacehotel.net
Hamilton, Canada
Reviewed December 17, 2013

Stayed at this hotel for one night and enjoyed everything. Had a deal witch included a free breakfast and 70 dollars off dinner. One cant believe all the xmas decorations and the size of them at the restaurant for Dinner
We ate in an area under the stars and the maitre d an older individual whom appears to have been around for a while gave us one of the best service I have ever had . Top notch . Iam driving from Hamilton Ontario for the experience . Was told a family member does the decorations ,Hats off to the job . Also where do there store this stuff .

Room Tip: go around xmas to see the decorations
1 Thank Fireguy199
Buffalo, New York
Reviewed December 17, 2013

Dustin provided great customer service. Great room large clean and warm. Did the dinner package great bargain and excellent food. Breakfast was very good and included! Loved the large bath/Jacuzzi and walk in shower!

1 Thank Jonesta5
Also consider these accommodations in or near Williamsville
Salvatore's Grand Hotel
La Quinta Inn Buffalo Airport
#6 of 12 in Williamsville
SpringHill Suites Buffalo Airport
Hampton Inn Buffalo-Williamsville

Been to Salvatore's Garden Place Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Salvatore's Garden Place Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member

Property: Salvatore's Garden Place Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Address: 6615 Transit Rd, Williamsville, NY 14221-7213 (Formerly Salvatore's Garden Place Hotel)
Location: United States > New York > Williamsville
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Williamsville
Hotel Class:3 star — Salvatore's Garden Place Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Salvatore's Garden Place Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Salvatores Garden Place Williamsville