Salvatore's Garden Place Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
$61
Travelocity
$99
Agoda.com
All reviewsover the topsalvatore's restaurantgarden placeempress suiteunique hotelsausagewafflesfree shuttlejacuzzi tubnext morningshuttle servicebuffalo areabuffalo airportrooms are largewalk in showerfree breakfastthe breakfast area
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Rooms were elegant and clean. Staff was friendly and very helpful. Breakfast in the morning was delicious. The layout of the hotel is warm and welcoming and very nicely decorated. Highly recommend to anyone!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 21, 2013

im one of those who need to feel good and comfortable when I walk into my room. This place did it! Complimentary cappuccino/hot cocoa stations in the hall ways were great on a very cold day. Very clean and room service was quick. I am loyal to another hotel chain BUT Ive now made an exception for my Buffalo trips. Loved it! Im writing this on my return trip 2 days later :)

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed March 18, 2013

We booked Salvatores Garden Palace Hotel through a Mystery room online. This is the first time we used this service and were a little nervous but decided to take a chance. What a pleasant surprise. We really enjoyed our stay. The staff was very friendly, helpful and professional. Healthy options offered at the breakfast buffet. Loved the decor- to me it says garden, not dated. The room was very nice with a 35" flat screen tv. If I were to be really picky I would say the cabinets and table in the room were a bit worn but it definitely did not take away from from the overall quality of the hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 17, 2013

My fiance and I just had to walk onto the place and we knew it was for us. I have high standards when it comes to hotels (due to working in high end hotels.) We were very impressed with the jacuzzi and updated bathroom ammenities. The room we stayed in was very clean, and staff was polite. I loved that there were coffee/cappacino stations throughout the hotel. Also the make-your-own waffles was a great added touch in the morning. We definatly plan on staying again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
GMIII, General Manager at Salvatore's Garden Place Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property. We are all greatly appreciative of the nice comments you have made about our property. I will share this with our staff and show them another great review. I'm glad that you enjoyed our fresh waffles and our signature jacuzzi rooms. We have many services and amenities to share with our guests and these are just a few. We look forward to your return and feel free to introduce yourselves when you are here with us. Have a great week and thank you again from all of us here at the Garden Place Hotel.

Hospitably,
John A. Santora III
JSantora@Gardenplacehotel.net

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Desk clerk was rude and very short. However, the room and amenities are fabulous. There is a bar inside, room service comes from restaurant ( which is top line). It is very fast, cordial and tasty. The beds are very comfy. No complaints. Jacuzzi inside room is quiet and fits 2 or more people. the drapes completely closes and can darken the room to your liking. I love this hotel. Great romantic getaway. Also, if you don't want to eat inside, they have their own shuttle to take you to their restaurant. Besides the front desk and her short, snotty attitude, I would say this is an excellent hotel

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank kym797

Thank you for taking the time to write this review about our hotel property. First, I would like to apologize for the service you were given at the desk. We pride ourselves on the trianing we have at our desk and personable staff we have to get to know each and every customer. It's not the Salvatore's Experience unless you receive a warm welcome from our staff and an equal farewell on departure. We try to make sure we inquire with each guest about their stay and visit with us from the desk. I'm glad you were able to enjoy our comfortable beds and signature jacuzzi rooms. I surely hope the overall experience will bring you back to us and give our staff another try. Thank you again for taking the time to write this review and we look forward to your return. Have a great week.

Hospitbaly,