Salvatore's Garden Place Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Williamsville
Reviewed October 28, 2012

I heard about Salvatore's while visiting my daughter in Fl. this summer -(2012). I was at the beach and when I told a traveler from Ct. that we were planning a trip to Niagara falls and the New England states , he insisted that I consider Salvatore's. He didn't tell me much about it because he wanted me to be surprised. As soon as I returned to Texas I booked a 2-nightstay online ,for a very reasonable price.
The hotel was lovely and so unique-----reminded me of one you would see in Italy. We had a large Jacuzzi tub in our room which was immaculate. the staff were all friendly and ready to assist in any way. They made reservations for us at the beaitifulo restaurant . We had a delicious 3 course meal for $33 each. I wouild 'love' to visit again!!!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
GMIII, General Manager at Salvatore's Garden Place Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us here at Salvatore's Garden Place Hotel. I can tell you that our staff works very hard in ensuring guest satisfaction and really does care about all our guests needs and concerns. It's great to see word of mouth traveling from CT to FL to you fellow guests from the great state of Texas. I'm glad you stayed with us and saw what the talk was all about. Please look us up in the future and let us know if their is any special request you may have that we can assist you with. We wish you safe travels back to Texas and hope to see you in 2013.

Hospitably,

John A. Santora III
JSantora@Gardenplacehotel.net
716-635-9000 x4416

Reviewed October 28, 2012

This is probably one of our best places to stay in the area due to it's cleanliness, location, and room size. We just stayed there this past weekend and would have given it a five star except that the mattress was pretty horrible. I barely slept all night. The breakfast buffet was simple but lovely and certainly sufficient for us and is included in the price of the room. As we were leaving the hotel I asked a young black girl at the reception if there were different types of mattresses in different rooms. She said that there were probably newer mattresses in their refurbished rooms. She was not very friendly and seemed annoyed that I had asked such a question. She didn't enquire as to the reason for my question and turned away to do something else which I found quite rude. Anyway, in spite of everything I still recommend this hotel which has a very unique and interesting decor. I particularly like the cleanliness and love the size of the rooms. When we asked for more pillows they were brought up to our room within minutes...so great service where that is concerned.

Room Tip: Definitely ask for a room on the second floor so you don't have people making a lot of noise abo...
Reviewed October 28, 2012

My sister and I brought our one year old children to this parents nightmare! Because it had such wonderful reviews. However- there was no bathtub- only a walkin shower which doesn't work well with babies; and one of our toddlers learned how to open the door- actually walked out of the room! There are no safety locks :(

• Stayed: October 2012
2  Thank Toaojellybean

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us here at the Garden Place Hotel. I apologize for the troubles you had with your one year old child. We will always do our best to accomodate and I can assure you that our staff does care about the needs of our guests at all times when they are here. If a Jacuzzi tub would have been needed, we could have definitely upgraded your room type if you did not have a tub in your room. Please keep in mind next time your in the area or if booking that we do have excellent rooms available for all ages. We have 7 Suites and most of them have Jacuzzi Tubs which I'm sure you could have utilized. Please let us know all your needs and concerns in the future and we will gladly assist in making sure your atay is relaxing and enjoyable. Thank you again for taking the time to write on this website and have a grest day.

Hospitably,

John A. Santora III
JSantora@Gardenplacehotel.net
716-635-9000 x4416

Reviewed October 27, 2012

My husband and I have stayed here twice and both times the hotel was incredibly clean, the rooms spacious, the beds comfortable and the staff friendly. It does look like the place was decorated by a 1980's Italian lady, but that is part of what makes it great! The free breakfast was good and there were staffers working continually cleaning and re-stocking the food. They have a free shuttle to their restaurant down the street (which is amazing!!!) and park and fly packages however the shuttle hours are short 8am to 10pm. This is the only thing I'd change. Check out their website fors pecial rates on their suites.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the indoor courtyard!
Reviewed October 25, 2012

We returned to the Garden Place Hotel with a package deal- one night getaway -room, dinner and breakfast . The hotel is magnificent, the staff very friendly and helpful, accomodations were very clean and comfortable. Dinner starting with the complimentary shuttle from the hotel, was outstanding. With the package you have the choice of one of several entrees, appetizer and dessert. My husband and I each had different entrees which were very nicely presented and delicious. You can order off the menu and apply the voucher value to your bill if you wish, but there are plenty of choices in 3 for $33.00. The decor and atmosphere of the restaurant is beautiful. The waiters and other restaurant staff aim to please and look after very detail. This package is well worth every penny and I would challenge that the same value and quality elsewhere would be hard to find. You can upgrade the package to include a jacuzzi tub in your room if you wish.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

After visiting this hotel several times, I finally decided that it was time to let the staff, and managers know how wonderful this establishment really is.

Check-in is always so much fun...everyone is very friendly and ready to offer advice on where to shop etc.

The hotel itself is spotlessly clean and the chambermaids are right on their game.

Food is to die for, and I guarantee that it will have you coming back for more.

During the holidays, the hotel is dressed to the nines, and each holiday is beautifully appointed.

I would like to acknowledge John, the general manager who bent over backwards to accommodate
My daughter and her friend who were not able to get into any other hotel.

Our time together was fantastic!!!! Thanks to John.
Early,our chambermaid was spectacular and once again made our trip very enjoyable.

Sincerely
Linda Landry

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 23, 2012

We were in a renovated room and it was lovely. Nice big comfortable room. nice bathrooms and we found it to be very quiet. The hotel is large and the breakfast area is very nice. The price was good... we booked same day and left the car there to fly out of Buffalo. Shuttle was great. Free coffee all day and night. Free wi fi and free computer access. I will stay there again.

Room Tip: we were by the road and we never heard the highway or the other guests once.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Williamsville
Salvatore's Grand Hotel
#5 of 22 in Cheektowaga
Sleep Inn Buffalo Airport
Sleep Inn Buffalo Airport
#12 of 22 in Cheektowaga

Been to Salvatore's Garden Place Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Salvatore's Garden Place Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member

Address: 6615 Transit Rd, Williamsville, NY 14221-7213 (Formerly Salvatore's Garden Place Hotel)
Location: United States > New York > Williamsville
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Williamsville
Price Range: $93 - $157 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Salvatore's Garden Place Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Salvatore's Garden Place Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Salvatores Garden Place Williamsville