Salvatore's Garden Place Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Williamsville
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
“Great short stay hotel !”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Review Salvatore's Garden Place Hotel

Located on transit road in Buffalo NY,  northeast of buffalo airport this three story hotel provides breakfast, room wifi and coffee/tea options on every floor. There is a small fridge in most rooms and a microwave on each floor.

Hotel has a huge parking lot for long term airport parking and includes a shuttle service to Buffalo airport

Great buffet breakfast in the morning

Close to extensive shopping options on Transit road

In summation, this is a great hotel for a one or two night stay or an overnighter for airline travel. It is safe, clean hotel with dining options in the hotel bar or in the surrounding area.

• Stayed June 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (196)
  • Korean first
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed July 9, 2012

We just returned from Salvatore’s Garden Place Hotel. We have stayed on two previous occasions. Our Jacuzzi room was very spacious and clean with plenty of towels. It was a very comfortable room. We were celebrating a birthday and an anniversary so had made reservations online for dinner at Salvatore’s Garden Place Restaurant for 7:30pm. We had eaten here before and found the food was good. We arrived at the restaurant and after a brief wait we were seated and presented with the menu. After we perused the menu our server took our order. 1 French onion soup, 2 Caesar salad and Chateaubriand for two. The French onion soup (very salty) came and then there was a long wait for the salad. I ate two slices of bread. I do not like the dip and would have liked to have been offered some butter. At 9:00 pm still no sign of chateaubriand, we decided to walk out. All of a sudden the meal showed up. I have eaten Chateaubriand many times previously and was looking forward to it. The following is from their menu
Chateaubriand for two:
The ultimate experience in beef carved table side served with fresh green beans and Italian risotto.

We did not receive risotto. It was a potato latke with cheese. The meat was served with a horrible wine sauce. The meat was tender but tasteless not even flavoured with garlic or peppercorns. What’s up with that? Note to Restaurant: Stick to the Béarnaise sauce. Ultimate experience? Hello? We felt we were then rushed to finish our dinner. It was 9:20 and we were paying the bill ? We don’t mind a leisurely well-spaced meal but come on, I was ready to eat my arm off at 9:00 pm. Would we return? No. We prefer Russell’s steak house up the street at Salvatore’s Grand Hotel. We find that strange in that they are both related restaurants and hotels. So much for a romantic birthday/ anniversary dinner!!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank 1Limerick
Hamilton, Canada
Reviewed July 7, 2012

We stayed one night(June 24/12) and have done so for many years,always a great experience however this time we noted the menu had changed and there were only 2 pasta dishes on menu.We went for a Steak Russell and stuffed sausage veal chop that was very good but that is not why we always go.I e-mailed Mr.Salvatore and he responded in a timely manner and informed me that they would accomadate any pasta dish I requested and will meet with me the next time we go and offered a gift card for our next stay.I wasn't expecting that but we most definitely will go again as we REALLY love this place! That truly is a professional and would invite others to try this place.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Buffalo, New York
Reviewed July 6, 2012

I stayed at the Garden Place Hotel twice before and most recently with my two young daughters and my fiancé. We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful, clean, and accommodating room and experience. The staff were friendly, knowledgeable and wonderful. The complimentary breakfast was delicious with several choices to keep my daughter satisfied, and consistent was every morning. The room we stayed in was a mini suite. It was clean and had everything we needed. It was perfect for a family. There was plenty of space and the accommodations were fantastic. I would highly recommend this hotel. The decor is beautiful and there were plenty of things, including the historical element of the hotel to keep the children interested and happy. Overall the Garden Place Hotel isn't just another place to stay that is fun for the family, it's a fantastic experience.

Room Tip: The Emperor Mini Suite was fantastic, spacious, and perfect for my family.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Lancaster, New York
Reviewed July 6, 2012

My family and I just recently stayed at the Garden Place Hotel. I have been there numerous times before and each time we have had a fabulous experience. The Salvatore's family put alot of time and dedication into their establishment and it truly shows. The moment we walked in the door the hotel staff were very delightful. Anytime I had a question or needed service they were available. The rooms in the hotel are very large and comfortable. I truly enjoy relaxing in the jacuzzi. My overall experience was once again fabulous and I would recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 6, 2012

I checked in at 3 am to a smiling face. Which was a pleasant surprise after a long day. I got to stay in a larger room and it was just what I needed. Everything about it said relaxing. I'm a pretty tall guy so you can imagine how happy I was when I found a walk in shower. Finally I could was my hair at a hotel. Everything about the room was just so refreshing and clean. This place is a must stay in buffalo you may never see anything else like it and every single staff member greeted me with a hello and smile. Well done Salvatore's well done.

• Stayed July 2012
Elmira
Reviewed July 5, 2012

I can not say enough wonderful things. We have been here several times and are impressed each and every time. The hotel is very applealing to the eye. The beds are very comfortable. The hot breakfast is pleasing to everyone. They also offer the park sleep and fly to the Buffalo Airport. I just wish it was a 24 hour service as I had to do our last hotel stay elsewhere because we had a very early flight and the shuttle was not running yet.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Bridllay
Also consider these accommodations in or near Williamsville
Salvatore's Grand Hotel
Hampton Inn Buffalo-Williamsville
La Quinta Inn Buffalo Airport
La Quinta Inn Buffalo Airport
#6 of 12 in Williamsville

Been to Salvatore's Garden Place Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Salvatore's Garden Place Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member

Property: Salvatore's Garden Place Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Address: 6615 Transit Rd, Williamsville, NY 14221-7213 (Formerly Salvatore's Garden Place Hotel)
Location: United States > New York > Williamsville
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Williamsville
Hotel Class:3 star — Salvatore's Garden Place Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Salvatore's Garden Place Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Salvatores Garden Place Williamsville