“decent; maybe better than 3 / 5, but hard time saying very good”

Irishman Pub & Eatery
Ranked #47 of 160 Restaurants in Williamsville
Cuisines: American, Irish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Had dinner there this evening. No complaints really. Would go back but wouldn't rush.
We had an appetizer and each had meal salads. Both were decent. I had the almond crusted chicken and it tasted greasy, like it had been thoroughly deep-fried, which was odd in the salad. The rest of it was good through.
For decent pub food, a patio, and friendly service, not a bad place.

There are newer reviews for Irishman Pub & Eatery

Reviewed April 22, 2013

My husband had a fish dish that was the best he has ever tasted haddock with feta cheese ,spinach, olives over rice,I had chicken wings that were very tasty and my daughter had the kids chicken fingers that would have fed the whole family. The portions were large and everything tasted great

Reviewed April 8, 2013

A Tuesday evening @ 6:30 PM., with an advance reservation. We were seated away from the bar and other tables in an alcove at the front of the restaurant-Pub. That proved perfect for our group. A $ 13.00 bottle of wine 'special' (for the ladies), and a variety of items on the menu that appeared to satisfy all. The menu included a "Reuben" soup...which I found both to be unique and as satisfying as any adventurer could ever expect. Two of us ordered Fish & Chips...which both arrived with fillets bigger than I have ever seen. While the breading may have been a bit 'over browned', the fish was just as delicious as it was generous in size. Not Spectacular...just a Wonderful family experience; priced reasonably.. Ps: 100% for 'atmosphere'...and a bottle of wine not priced sky high, as usual!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Good service, reasonable prices (ask for specials - our meal included half-price bottles of wine!). Nice selection of Irish specialties, but probably something for everyone, including a variety of gourmet salads.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

I looked at the menu online and thought there should be something wonderful to eat here. I was looking for a place to take out a party of 7 so I went for a test meal. Decided to go with the old standby of a burger and fries. The waitress asked how I wanted it done - medium. It arrived raw inside. The "fresh cut fries" were cold and heavy with grease. Didn't have the oil hot enough? The restaurant itself was dirty, I sat by the fireplace which has a screen covered with dust and cobwebs. At the coffee station there were handprints all over the cupboard doors. At the time of my meal the 20-something staff were talking in loud voices about an incident which had occurred involving the owner and another staff member. There was nothing impressive about this place.