“It's hard to find a clean, decent hotel at an affordable price. Nice hotel!”

La Quinta Inn Buffalo Airport
Ranked #6 of 12 Hotels in Williamsville
Douglas, Michigan
“It's hard to find a clean, decent hotel at an affordable price. Nice hotel!”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Overall, we were very happy with this hotel. Our room was clean, quiet, and the bed was comfortable. We had a large jet tub in the room for a $20 upgrade. Parking was no problem, and we liked the Williamsville area. We were only about 35 minutes from Niagara Falls. The breakfast variety was good but they were out of some items and the second day the eggs were cold and needed to be heated in the microwave. But there was always coffee available and it was the good stuff. And they had real half-and-half and real butter instead of the cheap chemical non-dairy stuff.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Nothing about this place is amazing. But if you expect a fairly bare-bones 2* and you get a good price for it, you'll be fine here. It was close to the airport but not too close and seemingly not on a flight path (or not one used while we were there): we didn't hear a single plane. Easy access from highways (I-90 and I-290/190) and close to a decent little neighbourhood with shops and cafes (Williamsville) - about 5 mins away by car. Above average side-of-the-road motel for sure. Wouldn't have come across it except through TripAdvisor.

Room Tip: Even-numbered rooms may be slightly quieter (not facing the interstate) but there is a building or...
Waterloo, Canada
Reviewed May 16, 2013

We have stayed at this La Quinta many times.
Very Comfortable Beds and a good breakfast.
The only problem is we could hear dogs barking at times as pets are allowed.
But,all in all, a nice place for the money.
It is being remodelled too and things are looking really nice!

Portland, OR
Reviewed May 8, 2013

We stayed at La Quinta based on the reviews I read on trip advisor. It was just as stated. It was very clean and comfortable, and it was a good bargain. They served a breakfast in the morning, and it was quite adequate. While this is not a high-end hotel, it was very clean and we felt it was a very good value.

Room Tip: I requested a room on the backside of the hotel, as I had read on trip advisor. It was quiet and we...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Daphne, Alabama, Usa
Reviewed May 7, 2013

La Quinta has great breakfasts and services, but those services need to be handled by friendly and courteous staff. The manager of this hotel scowled at me at check-in, wasn't happy that I told him the refrigerator in my room wasn't working and seemed to only cater to those from other countries. My room window was a foot away from a horseshoe pit with loud music. I was supposed to stay 8 days, I left on the third day.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed May 6, 2013

This is the 2nd time we've stayed at this location. To be perfectly honest I chose this hotel for the trip ad-visor rating, location and rate since we were there for a family issue and wouldn't be there for more than sleeping. I would never chose this hotel in the future.
There are 2 floors and no elevator which was difficult since my sister can't climb stairs.
The room was fine but the "air spray" they use is totally overwhelming after a day when the room is closed up.
The bathroom was acceptable but you can tell there is no quality control to check if the tub and faucet are mildew free and the heat/ac register in the room was totally dirty.
The breakfast leaves a lot to be desired. We were there for 3 breakfasts and the food warmer was so high that the eggs were stuck to the pan (and burned) every morning.
This is probably the only hotel we've ever stayed at that the staff was oblivious to the patrons.
You can go by the desk and no one even acknowledges you. One night while I was there 2 of the desk staff were discussing something on an iPhone and didn't even know I was there.
Also, in this time of customer service, none of the cleaning staff ever said one word to me while I was coming or going.
I guess if you are only sleeping in this hotel for the night it's ok.
We used to be aficionados of this chain. But, several years ago they changed big time;
We are traveling people and this just verifies why we choose Hampton Inns over la Quinta.

I would not recommend this hotel to a friend.

Room Tip: Book somewhere else if you are there more than one night
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Travelers are raving about these Williamsville hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Williamsville
Salvatore's Garden Place Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Salvatore's Grand Hotel
Salvatore's Grand Hotel
#1 of 12 in Williamsville
Red Roof Inn Buffalo Niagara Airport
SpringHill Suites Buffalo Airport
Best Western The Inn at Buffalo Airport
Wyndham Garden Buffalo Williamsville

Been to La Quinta Inn Buffalo Airport? Share your experiences!