“Good ribs...VERY casual”

Bad To The Bone Barbecue
Ranked #6 of 16 Restaurants in Williamson
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed May 3, 2013

When comparing rib joints I try to be fair with the food and atmosphere.
Food, The ribs and pulled pork are excellent. The sauce is very flavorful but you won't be finding a variety of sauces as many rib restaurants offer. I would call this a rib shack. You order and pay at the counter. Up side..no waitress to tip.
Atmosphere... Ok, I'm spoiled. I LOVE Famous Dave's restaurants. I love the food and the BLUES being piped throughout. Ribs and blues is where I'm at so if that is also your vibe on rib restaurants better think twice about Bad To The Bone.
That being said, if it's close to your home and you want to order out or grab a quick platter then this will definately be pleasing to your taste buds.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

Real down home barbecue. I recommend the ribs and the chicken combo! Cajun corn and the sweet potato fries are delicious! This is real smoked meat, I am actually getting hungry writing this and my mouth is watering.

Reviewed December 14, 2012

It started out with a Bang, and just went downhill after that. The ribs were tough and greasy, they used to fall right off the bone. The cornbread was so hard I could hurt someone if I flung it at them. What happened?

1  Thank Helena W
Reviewed August 13, 2012

Ribs were good and the side were too. They also catered a Wedding this Summer that we went to...........................................

Reviewed April 30, 2012

For those living out there who do not want to drive into the city for BBQ, it's OK. Probably won't see too many coming from the city to eat here. It's an average place with acceptable food at reasonable prices. Not going to recommend as a foodie travel stop but if you are in the area, you can eat there with confidence that the meal will be acceptable.