“Hotel service is excellent”

Extended Stay America - New York City - Laguardia Airport
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Whitestone
Reviewed January 18, 2013

I really like the front desk person Junior Holman. His customer service is awesome! Other than that, hotel itself provides a comfortable place for me to stay while having an affordable price. I will definitely recommend extended stay for my friends and family members.

• Stayed: January 2013
Hotel M, Manager at Extended Stay America - New York City - Laguardia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2013

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, we strive to provide excellent customer service to all our guests and make them feel at home as best as possible. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed January 15, 2013

Rooms are really well equipped, nice big comfy bed. Staff were very efficient and friendly. Front of house and reception very good on service.nothing too much trouble. The hotel is very clean and safe. LOVE the kitchen helps when staying for long periods of time. Definitely a place I usually stay at whenever I am visiting New York.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Hotel M, Manager at Extended Stay America - New York City - Laguardia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2013

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that you loved our kitchen, as we are one of the only hotels in the area to offer that feature. Please be sure to try our grab and go breakfast from 6am-930am the next time you are here. Thank you again for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

Location clean and well kept. In and around office buildings with easy access on and off highway. Rooms are clean and quiet. The price seemed a bit high but that's NYC for you. Visited the area for family gathering over weekend. Would stay again and recommend to friends and family.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Hotel M, Manager at Extended Stay America - New York City - Laguardia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your stay and were pleased with our room and location. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed January 9, 2013

Instead of Extended Stay the name should be Excellent Stay! The housekeeping was always professional and came to my room and fully cleaned up and made up my bed. Full size refrigerator,microwave,toaster,dresser,recliner,two desks and king size bed made me feel right at home. Laundry facility with television and snack machines conveniently located inside the motel.

• Stayed: December 2012
Hotel M, Manager at Extended Stay America - New York City - Laguardia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear you call us an "Excellent stay". We take great pride in your housekeeping team . Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed December 1, 2012

I am currently staying here for the second month and I am very pleasesd with my choice. The hotel maid service keeps it nice and clean and the staff is very helpful with meeting all of my needs. I am planning to stay here on future trips. the hotel gives you great access to the highway as well as shopping and transportation. Also the rooms are nice size compares to other hotels that I have stayed in around the city making it a great value with plenty of parking.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Hotel M, Manager at Extended Stay America - New York City - Laguardia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm thrilled that you have been enjoying your stay here at the hotel, its great to hear that the housekeeping and front desk staff are meeting all your needs.Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel, my friend recommended since I needed a place to stay for a few days.It seems like they have done some renovation compared to the pictures online. I really enjoyed my stay and im a very picky person! The staff was so nice and attentive. I will for sure return.

• Stayed: November 2012

I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for such a nice compliment to our property. I'm so pleased to hear that the staff was attentive to your needs. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed November 28, 2012

I am so grateful to have found this hotel. My family had no where else to go after the storm. From the moment we arrived, we knew would be well taken care of. When we met the owner, Mandeep, he was so concerned for us he was kind enough to order in two pizza pies. He really made us feel like family. Every staff member, no matter what shift, was so helpful and courteous. We were told when we arrived we could only have the room for three nights. They stopped taking reservations to accommodate us and others displaced so we could stay as long as we needed to. It truly was a home away from home. The kitchenette was such an added bonus so we didn't have the expense of eating out every day as was the free wifi. Located near all the shopping and restaurants you could need.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
TomW771, Manager at Extended Stay America - New York City - Laguardia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2012

I appreciate you taking the time to write such an amazing review. It's great to hear that we could help you and your family in such a crucial time. I'm glad that you enjoyed your time here and that the amenities we offer were convenient to your needs. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Whitestone
Hotel de Point
Comfort Inn LaGuardia Airport - 83rd St
The One Boutique Hotel
The One Boutique Hotel
#8 of 18 in Flushing

Been to Extended Stay America - New York City - Laguardia Airport? Share your experiences!