“Love the soup”
Review of Graziella's

Graziella's
Reserve with OpenTable
Graziella's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #33 of 270 Restaurants in White Plains
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Hamilton Avenue
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I come here alllll the time for the pasta fagioli!,, its on of the best soups I've ever tasted. I've gone to many different Italian restaurants and none of these places come close to their soup. Food there is great, service is great everything is amazing here.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

Food was high quality and we received really good service. Definitely recommend the buffalo mozzarella appetiser and lava cake for dessert.

1  Thank rblw
Reviewed February 25, 2013

It is a nice place.. usually we never go this way, as almost all of the restaurants are located on Mamaroneck avenue. We were pleasantly surprised with this place.
The food was delicious. My friend did say that it was a little bit too salty and the chef should work take it easy on salt. However, I still loved the food. We ordered seared tuna with mash and blackened catfish with mash. both were delicious and portions were big. I especially enjoyed tuna.
It was also packed and all of their tables were busy. I will come back.

2  Thank milky v
Reviewed February 21, 2013

EVERYTHING was over-salted! Trying to make up for lack of flavor. Had a fight with the waiter because told him my muscle dish was cold and he responded 'no it isn't'. I told him to touch it but he wouldn't and kept insisting that the dish was hot. Finally I had to take his hand a put a muscle into it! To which he responded, "oh, I'll get it heated up'. When it came back, it was clear that they had 'nuked' it and poured hot broth over the muscles. Food was still cold. Also, VERY loud. Had a hard time hearing my dinner partner and we were only sitting across from each other.

2  Thank Amy W
Reviewed December 17, 2012

Went to celebrate birthday with family. Food was very good; we all enjoyed what we ordered. However, service was not the best; you had to keep looking around for the waiter and had to keep asking for things. Overall, dinner was enjoyable since the food was good! Will have to give them another try as this was our first time there.