“Pretty setting”
Review of Graziella's

Graziella's
Reserve with OpenTable
Graziella's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 281 Restaurants in White Plains
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Hamilton Avenue
Reviewed July 29, 2012

Small bar, intimate setting, attractive layout. Italian cuisine. Good location with parking available.

Reviewed July 7, 2012

I went there with my husband last weekend for a date night. We got there on a Saturday before 6 and the place was rather empty so we were seated pretty quickly. The menu is very appealing as there are lots of options, both classic Italian and American. Their wine list is also pretty nice. Our waiter was very helpful and attentive, but as the place got busier, the less we saw him. For example, about 20-25 minutes elasped between us asking for the check and actually getting the bill. Then we sat there for so long that the waiter who was serving the table next to us decided to reconcile our bill for us because our waiter never came back. Additionally, we were seated in bench area and we were constantly harassed by mites/fruit flies. At some point, one of them landed in my wine and I would honestly say I was only halfway through my glass. I'm on the fence as to whether or not I would recommend this place. It wasn't good, but not fantastic.

1  Thank Girlsgirl81
Reviewed June 28, 2012

We dined at Graziella's to celebrate our wedding anniversary while visiting the Hudson River Valley for a long weekend. Free, private parking across the street makes it very convenient. There is sidewalk dining available, however it was a chilly evening so we dined inside. Wine selection is impressive. Food, ambiance and service were top-notch. Ed, our server and was very attentive, loaded with great personality, but not smothering. We would certainly return next time we are in White Plains. Thanks for a great and memorable dining experience!

Reviewed May 28, 2012

Visited this restaurant on Sunday evening, May 27, 2012 and was totally totally dissappointed at the restaurant itself, the service and the food. Firstly, the restaurant itself, we were seated on bench seats next to a palm tree. The tree itself, especially the base was infected with tiny mite bugs which constantly bit my better half to no end. They were on the table cloth and ate almost half of all the food that was ordered. Not really, but it was a surprise to be exposed to this. There was no air conditioning on, only open windows. Our insistance to have the air put on was finally achieved. Service was slow and the food was "middle of the road". Expected much more from this place. I will try the place again to see if this terrible experience is repeated. My better half had a terrible nite with all the bug bites she received.

Reviewed May 4, 2012

We're in the process of planning my daughters sweet sixteen birthday celebration for approximately 80-100 guest. At 35.00 - 45.00 pp we were willing to spend, one would expect the manager to send the email proposal and return a phone call as requested. Her front room representative just apologized for the non responses over this last week.

I would not recommend using this establishment for the poor service they offered.

2  Thank Elle A