“Missing Glory”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 5, 2012

It's a little disappointing to see what's become of this 30+ year old restaurant. When they first opened, it was far better than the best Benihana, and young Mr. Noda was the star attraction. Sadly, the restaurant has seen better days, and really needs a good cleaning. I'd love to see it restored to it's former glory.

3  Thank BobLeblaw

Reviewed August 19, 2012

I went here for the first time tonight with two other people first let me tell you that we all love Hibachi and have been to quite a few normally a typical hibachi dinner consists of your choice of meat or seafood, rice, noodles, and veggies this place doesn't give you noodles and the food has horrible flavor my chicken tasted like it was dipped in saki and usually it has more of a garlic/teriyaki flavor and I had filet mignon but still managed to get a couple pieces of fat in my mouth and the rice was overcooked and tasted like it was burnt. The price was way too expensive for the quality of the food for three of us 2 chicken/steak dinners and 1 just steak dinner and 2 waters and 1 soda we left spending $100 any other hibachi I have ever been to the food was a lot better and the cost would've been about $20-$30 cheaper for what we ordered that was my first and last time at this place very disappointed

1  Thank Heather1783
Reviewed June 22, 2012

We use this restaurant for our office lunch parties. With advanced notice, they will sing an unique Japanese song to wish you a Happy Birthday along with a fried ice cream on fire. Then, they will take a picture of the party! Every one of us now has a picture of our birthday lunch outings. For a quite Americanized Japanese restaurant, sushi is very fresh and tasty. It also offers hibachi style meals at reasonable prices. The extra minutes locating a parking spot is worth for the experience.

Reviewed June 21, 2012

Excellent sushi.
The place is a japanese steak house, and a sushi house.
Both sides are excellent.
My group went to the steak house side and I was able to order from the sushi/sashimi menu and eat with my group.
Flexibility is key.

Reviewed June 2, 2012

This is a typical Japanese steak house with the exception that it has lasted under the same ownership for more than 30 years! It is a fun place to take the family for an interactive meal of steak, chicken or seafood. Kids and adults alike seem to enjoy the cooking skills, as well as the well prepared fresh food of the chefs at Noda's. The decor is dated but as diners you become involved with the scene going on at the table and don't take too much notice of the rest around you. A good thing to do as a birthday or special day celebration [tell them] for something different. Drawback is that the seating does not allow for all the guests to chat with each other. They do not rush you to eat once the cooking is finished so if you have slow eaters or wish to linger over a drink it is perfect.