“Great spot - you can count on the varierty and quality”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #1 of 10 Dessert in White Plains
Cuisines: International
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Cheesecake Factory is great when going out as a group. You can always count on the quality and variety of the food as well as the moderate pricing.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

The food was fresh, fast and delicious! A great place for a group of friends or family to get together. Very open floor plan and high ceilings!

Reviewed May 13, 2013

A group of us went to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner on a Sunday night. We arrived at 5 PM and we got a table right away. But 10 minutes later, there was a 20 minute wait. So get there early!
The drink menu is extensive and the drinks are great. The waiter was not that knowledgeable about the differences between the white wines but that is to be expected in a chain restaurant. The menu is extensive and requires some reading before making a decision. I really like the new (to me) SkinnyLicious Menu! My daughter and I had the Mexican Tortilla Salad and it was delicious and quite filling. But we still had room for dessert! I very much enjoyed the Key Lime pie Cheesecake - a subtle blend of lime, tropical flavours and cheesecake! Yummy!
The portions are large so either do not have an appetizer, split the entree with your companion or have some food to take home for the next day.
The service was attentive and the waiter did a great job of taking our orders without writing anything down and then getting them right.
All in all, we had a great time!

2  Thank westeddy54
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I always get the same pasta dish, the chicken and shrimp Jambalya, the sauce was not the same on my last visit. Service is still very good and prices reasonable.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

I am always pleased at the consisted quality of food here for a chain restaurant. The portions are very large so we always split them. The fish tacos are one of my favorites and don't forget the Mojito and tuxedo cheesecake!