“Not quite the same”

Cuisines: International
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I always get the same pasta dish, the chicken and shrimp Jambalya, the sauce was not the same on my last visit. Service is still very good and prices reasonable.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

I am always pleased at the consisted quality of food here for a chain restaurant. The portions are very large so we always split them. The fish tacos are one of my favorites and don't forget the Mojito and tuxedo cheesecake!

Reviewed April 22, 2013

try the strawberry shortcake - many people try only the cheescake. Salads are good, appetizers are good. Huge selection

Reviewed April 19, 2013

I have eaten at the Cheesecake Factory in White Plains on many occasions and each time the food was great as well as the service. We have even celebrated birthdays there and had a wonderful time. The decor is very beautiful also. However, the lighting in the restuarant is very dim! Overtime, I realized how dark the restuarant is during the evening hours. I know it wasn't just me because once after having my meal, I went into the bathroom and another patron was passing by and said "this place is so dark." Cheesecake Factory, please, turn on more lights and brighten up the place. It's darker in the restuarant than it is outside!

2  Thank R B
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Pretty good considering this is a huge chain. We each ordered a different lunch size salad, that were huge and good. Especially the salads from the 'skinny' menu. Service was a bit off, we asked for water, menus and dessert and finally asked another server to get them for us. Still all in all not to bad.