“Just be careful what you order and...”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #1 of 10 Dessert in White Plains
Cuisines: International
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Salads are good..but ask for salad dressing on side since sometimes they come drenched. Do not eat hamburgers...extremely salty as are some of their other dishes.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

Food is way to salty. It sounds good on paper, but it doesn't deliver., One step above Red Lobster or TGIF.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

My wife and I visited this past Sunday around 12 noon for breakfast. We were greeted warmly and quickly escorted to a booth.
Although our waiter dropped by to introduce himself quickly, we waited a longer than the norm for a warm cup of coffee, with a basket of sour dough bread with butter. Sad to say they were out of the dark brown wheat bread with molasses!
My selection of over easy eggs with hash browns and bacon was excellent. My wife's selection of french toast was exceptional as well.
The 2nd cup of coffee was a great addition to our meal.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

Was pleased to find the CF is giving options to those who wish to pare it down. Of course, the food is good, and the portions are excessive. But there are options on the menu for those trying to watch what they eat. Kudos to CF

Reviewed January 4, 2013

Having been many times to this location, I have never been dissapointed. The service at the bar is consistently good, with a great bartender. The food is always fresh and anything new I've tried I've been happy with. I've yet to order anything that was'nt good. But as always service is what makes a restaurant experience and that has always been great!