“Amazing experience”

Manhattan Helicopter Tour from Westchester
Ranked #1 of 1 Tours in White Plains
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Wings Air, based at Westchester County Airport, offers a wide variety of helicopter services including: Helicopter Charters, Luxury Travel Experiences,Scenic Helicopter Tours over New York and the Hudson Valley, Helicopter Flight School and Introductory Flight Lessons, Aerial Photography / Surveying and Full-Service Aerial Film Production.
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

I contacted Wings Air to inwuire ifcthey would let us use a helicopter to train a small group of service dogs. They were super friendly and accomodating. Had a great time.

All reviews
"amazing experience"
"my boyfriend"
"once in a lifetime"
in 4 reviews
"the empire state building"
"minute tour"
"amazing service"
"smooth ride"
"via email"

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I organised a private helicopter tour of manhattan with wings Air helicopters during a trip to new york in order to propose to my girlfriend. They were extremely helpful on the phone and via email in arranging this and very prompt to reply to all my enquiries. Anna in particular was excellent.

On the day they were friendly and professonal, delivering exactly what we had discussed and the tour of manhattan was amazing! I proposed on the way back to the airfield (she said yes!) and cant thank wings air helicopters enough for all their help in making this day so special.

Many thanks to wings air and I highly recommend them to anyone visiting new york!

2  Thank Craig W
Reviewed April 7, 2014

I bought the 60 minute helicopter piloting experience for my boyfriend as a birthday present. Keep your eyes open for deals on sites like amazon local or groupon. I bought a discounted voucher at an awesome price. I think it's very respectable they offer discounted flights. Purchasing was easy I bought a voucher off of groupon. Booking was a pleasure. All of the staff is wonderful and pleasant. I had to call numerous times with questions because my boyfriend is 6'8 and I wasnt sure about height limitations. The helicopter my boyfriend was initially going to fly in was down and the company was quick to offer other solutions. For a reasonable (about $100) upgrade fee he was able to fly in a larger helicopter and I was even able to go with him! The pilot was knowledgable and beyond nice. He gave us a couple of options for flight courses we let him pick and what a good choice! He took us on an awesome route we saw the shoreline and could even see the NYC skyline in the distance. All in all it's worth the money it's an unforgettable experience. I was most pleased.

2  Thank Rachel H
Reviewed March 23, 2014

One of the coolest experiences I have ever had! From the time of planning the flight to the end... Anna was wonderful to work with, and pilot was and staff were the best! NYC never looked as beautiful as it did from this vantage point! An experience not to be missed...
JM