All reviews full kitchen two bedroom suite basketball court extended stay home away from home laundry room free shuttle service free breakfast within miles sofa bed new york hotel room front desk staff westchester county up to date train station earl
Selected filters
Reviewed January 14, 2020

This establishment has horrible customer service. You need to purchase articles such as toothpaste, toothbrush and shaving utensils. The lights do not function, it takes them 10 minutes to turn off a fire alarm in the middle of the night. Overall terrible experience.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Nick C, General Manager at HYATT house White Plains, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear guest - Thank you for your feedback and please accept our apologies for the fire alarm. - Thank you.

Reviewed January 12, 2020

Wonderful staff made a boring stop very enjoyable. They remembered me and were great to be around. Excellent breakfast and a extremely comfortable room. Took advantage of their free shuttle within 5 miles and was able to get around White Plains very easily.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Nick C, General Manager at HYATT house White Plains, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2020

Dear guest - Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am pleased to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us and the team made you feel at home. - Please visit us again!

Reviewed January 6, 2020

Good hotel better costumer service. The staff was very helpful with any requests, and or needs. The only down side is that the hallways can use better ac. My child want max n cheese and the front desk personnel went to the kitchen and got me butter and milk so that I may cook him some.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Nick C, General Manager at HYATT house White Plains, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear guest - Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. - We appreciate your feedback and patronage.

Reviewed January 6, 2020

I was travelling for the holidays with my husband and twin 15 month old boys. I needed a place to have more room than a hotel room along with a kitchenette to prepare my boys' meals. What a pleasant surprise Hyatt house was! the room was big, it had a separate bedroom with bathroom and a living room area and kitchen! Absolutely loved the decor all modern and sleek. The breakfast had a little of everything and had an omelette station as well. I requested 2 cribs in my reservation. They had one ready in my room and got me the other one when I checked in. The location was perfect close to family we were visiting. Free parking and free internet service along with the free breakfast, can't beat that deal! Will be coming back next year to stay again!

Date of stay: December 2019

Dear guest - I am pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay here at the Hyatt house WP. - Thank you for your support and patronage.

Reviewed January 5, 2020

We stay here because of the location, the service and the facility. The amenities are great, the hotel is family friendly, and the breakfast has something for everyone's palate. Hyatt House is on are list of places to stay when we are in the area.

Hyatt House is al

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Dear guest - Thank you for your review and patronage. - Appreciated.