My husband and I stayed for 4 nights while visiting family, who live in White Plains. The hotel is a short distance from the town, but you do have to drive there. It is located in a coorperate area and is surrounded by businesses. We found the room to be very comfortable and large enough to lounge and relax in. There was a TV in the bedroom and in the living area. It has a small kitchen and you can easily cook and eat there if needed. It was all very clean. There are no restaurants nearby, within walking distance. You can order delivery from an Italian restaurant or buy high sodium, frozen and packaged prepared foods at the hotel. They do have a daily breakfast with a good variety of food. I especially enjoyed the good quality coffee and selection of tea. the staff were very nice and helpful. Overall we enjoyed our stay.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your HYATT house White Plains reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites - White Plains Hotel White Plains
- Summerfield Suites White Plains
- Hyatt White Plains
- White Plains Summerfield Suites
- White Plains Hyatt
- HYATT House White Plains Westchester County, NY