“Good Eats”

Serafina - White Plains
Reserve with OpenTable
Serafina - White Plains is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #35 of 271 Restaurants in White Plains
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Court
Description: Italian in the heart of white plains.
Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I have dined there weekly over the past three months. The Serafina Salad is my favorite and it fills me up which is hard to do. They have organic and gluten options as well. Since they offer a variety of desserts, don't fill up on the bread. The service is good and the restaurant is in a great location. I'd recommend reservations for large parties on the weekends.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

I ate there on Mother's Day. I had the best homemade pasta ever. Farfalle with the most delicious sauce. Better than I had in Italy. I can not wait to go again. It is small,and,friendly.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

Celebrated Mother's Day, with family, at Serfina. Wasn't sure what to expect since most MD dining experiences tend to be mediocre - not so here.
Very attentive service, nice sunny and airy DR. Special MD menu but nice choices.
We started with the prosciutto and buffalo mozzarella - amazing consistency on the cheese and the prosciutto was mild and very tasty.
We ordered the Branzino - super delicious, pasta with lobster, also delicious, bow tie pasta in lemon sauce and I ordered the risotto. Bow tie was yummy.
The risotto - mushroom - had tons of flavour but the grains were over cooked, for my taste. Too soft really.
Ordered some desserts for the tables: tiramisu (not bad) and profiteroles (not bad).
Overall, a very good experience.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

My husband and I visited this restaurant late Saturday night and the service was great. The staff was very attentive and the food was delicious.

We ordered the calamari (fried to perfection), garden salad (great dressing) and a pizza (very tasty). Te atmosphere was quite and cozy, but appears to be a nice spot for happy hour as well.

The restaurant is within a minute walk from the Ritz, and has a nice wine selection.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

The food here is great if you are willing to pay more for less. The salads, pastas and pizzas are delicious but so tiny compared to what you can get elsewhere. The problem with this is I don't mind spending more but I would rather go to a 4 or 5 star restaurant. This is also a big family/kid restaurant.