“Definitely returning!!!”
Review of Emma's Ale House

Emma's Ale House
Reserve with OpenTable
Emma's Ale House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #28 of 263 Restaurants in White Plains
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Business meetings, Kids, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Mamaroneck Ave
“Definitely returning!!!”
Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

I love Emma's, the waitstaff is always attentive and friendly. The food is fresh and very good quality!! They have a great variety of draft and bottled beers as well as an expansive wine list. Overall experience was great. I will be back soon !

• Visited June 2013

NY
“Don't say you weren't warned.”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

As I write this, I'm still trying to figure out if this place is open for business. Food was okay but very expensive. Not much of an ale house ---Definitely forgettable. Our waitress never smiled and acted as if she was doing us a favor. We had to ask if there were any "specials" which was also an inconvenient request for our server. The food was very blah, and the prices are high. There was some grouchy old lady at the front who ignored us we thought she was the seater person. You're not really sure who is serving you or working here. The bartender eventually sat us, my husband and I weren't even sure they were open and it was 1pm Tuesday. The staff can't figure out their shirts should be tucked in for a proper appearance rather than looking as if they rolled out of bed. The restrooms are smaller than an airplane and can't accommodate anyone of any disability. Not returning, I hope this helps anyone thinking of dining here. Buyer beware.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank magiccoffee
Gaithersburg, Maryland
“Great food but a bit on the noisey side”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Visited Emma's for Dinner this time, last time it was for Brunch on a Sunday. Reservations were for 645PM and we were seated promptly at the appointed time. Waitress was super helpful explaining all of the specials which were all Cinco de Mayo themed. I ended up ordering a Seared Tuna Sandwich, my wife had the turkey burger, another had the Salmon sandwich and one of us ordered the Taco special with the spciy mexican soup. All of the food came out in a timely manner and expertly prepared. My tuna quality was first rate- wish they had served it as a salad instead, but the sesame covering and the thin bread did not detract from the great taste. Everyone elses food was great including my onion soup which was prepared without much salt- but with very sweet onions- it was a treat. Overall can't wait to go back. A bit pricey, but worth the qulity received.

• Visited May 2013
“Feels like home”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Whether you sit in the bar or inside in the quieter restaurant Emma's menu satisfies small or large appetites. The staff is friendly and the on premises owners make sure that all are welcomed. I've had delicious grilled salmon and other top of the menu items as well as burgers or just chicken lollipops.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Lydia R
Holyoke, Massachusetts
“Two words: Lamb Burger!”
Reviewed February 8, 2013 via mobile

Great place, love the pretzel breadsticks, calamari is delish. Hubby loves the lamb burgers. We recommend.