“Good food but can be pricey”
Review of Asian Temptation

Asian Temptation
Ranked #95 of 263 Restaurants in White Plains
Cuisines: Japanese, Asian, Chinese, Sushi, Thai
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic
Tucson, Arizona
“Good food but can be pricey”
Reviewed May 2, 2012

Ate here for lunch today. Great ambiance. I had the chicken with spicy mango lunch dish, it was good but not great (in part because I don't like whatever fresh herb they put in the dish, I couldn't tell what it was, though). I did love the fried mango in the dish. Our service was fine, didn't see the problems others have mentioned. We got our food fairly quickly and everyone else said theirs was good as well. The lunch menu prices aren't bad, but I balked at the dinner menu, there was barely one under $20 and some priced at $30. My lunch item was about the same size as my friend's steamed vegetables with chicken but mine was about half the price. I would recommend it, though - their sushi looked pretty fresh.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank maznblu4ever

New York City, New York
“Not impressed and not worth the money”
Reviewed March 29, 2012

I had the Thai seafood curry. $27.00 for a skimpy bowl of curry which had two small lobster tails in it. The flavor was okay. The tails had not been cleaned, which grossed me out. I agree with the previous review, the staff are not friendly. They act as if they would rather be anywhere else but there. The dish came with rice, the scoop of rice was the size of a pill bottle. I had to dig down deep in the dish and look for the curry. Would not go there again.

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank Deliadell
Greenwich, Connecticut
“Good food, portion size so-so”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

We have been there twice, both times very satisfied with the food. The decor was pleasant. The service was just OK. Their pad thai is the best that I've had, and quite reasonably priced. Some of the other dishes were fairly steep in price. All in all a wonderful place.

• Visited March 2012
White Plains, New York
“Terrible Service....!!”
Reviewed October 25, 2011

Terrible Service!! I don't know what to say to start. Totally agree with Tara who posted on Oct. 22, 2011. The food is not all bad, some dishes are tasty. some of them are terrible. The service totally sucks! the rudeness from some waitresses are shocking. The story is too long to tell. In my life, I only did not leave tip twice, this time is the latest event. Just like Tara, she even run out to ask for it! I did not want to complain to the manager for the terrible service, now when she run out to ask for tip, that gave me a chance to tell it all to her manager. well. lunch like this, it was really not worth your time, tons of nice places to eat around in White Plains, but NOT there!

Visited October 2011
ny
“Westchester Asian Favorite”
Reviewed February 10, 2011

I have been here many, many times and I am never disappointed. They have an extensive menu with healthy and not so healthy options. They have a delicious chocolate molten lava cake for dessert.

• Visited December 2010