“Great view”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Food is average. Pizza being its main selection. The view of the lake is great. Has an inside bar as well

Reviewed May 24, 2012

I was so excited when I heard that this restaurant was getting ready to open for the season and was determined to try it. Today, four of us ordered the waffle fries, vegetarian dumplings, eggplant pizza, and T Rex pizza. The Waffle fries were not that good, nor were the vegetarian dumpings. The eggplant pizza was very good! I didn't eat the t-rex pizza because i don't eat meat but the other guest said it was ok..The service was also good.I'm kind of dissapointed that I spent that much money here for bland appetizers and one good pizza....I'll stick to Nardi's in hurleyville for pizza from now on.

Reviewed April 16, 2012

We've been waiting all winter for Benjy and jake's to open again for the season... And we are so glad they finally did. Good pizza --- no, great pizza -- good beer, great place to watch the sun set over the lake. I'll be going back again and again. Jalapeño rings and magic hat!

Reviewed February 10, 2012

The whole wheat crust brick oven pizza is the best in the area. Gelato can't be beat & the deck overlooking the lake is delightful especially at nightfall. Friendly & efficient staff, clean rest rooms, we always enjoy going to Benji & Jakes. Too bad they aren't open all winter.

Reviewed December 20, 2011

Guess I am just old school. When I go out to eat, I want my food, pizza etc., my way. I do not enjoy being told what I can and cannot have on my pizza or what kind of dressing I can have on my salad.